What would cause McCoist to walk away?

NeoGeo7

Ally and walking away  

215 members have voted

1. 1. What would cause McCoist to walk away?

• Being 15 points or more behind Hearts
    • Dropping to 3rd or lower
    • Failure to win the title
    • Failure to reach play offs
    • Failure to win play offs
    • Nothing

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being reliant on others as the matter is out of our own hands.

Oh no, thats right, that wasn't enough.

What about still being 9 points behind and losing further ground in terms of goal difference.

Nope.

We are headed into the abyss with this dud and most worryingly pretty much all of us can see it happening.

I'm sure I remember an interview a while ago saying that if he didn't win back to back promotions then that would be a failure and we should judge him on that. So I would imagine failure to win promotion this season and he would walk?

If he doesnt make the play offs he will be chased away. He has already got the excuse in at not winning the league and play offs would be acceptable in his mind. Will still be looking for a fat pay off tho. Money is all he cares about.

By then its too late. The Board are as bad as McCoist at the minute but maybe they are looking for a replacement. If it was up to me he would already have his notice and I would let Durrant and McDowell run the team. Worst case of that would be what we are accustomed to. We then advertise the job and see who applies.

Firstly, I don't think McCoist is the man for the job, we need someone, anyone who has a proven track record that can manage a highly paid group of players back to the SPFL, players who are more than capable of it!

Back to the question: 'What would cause McCoist to walk away?'

Why should McCoist walk away? He was offered the job, he was offered the salary he is on, it isn't his fault that he is in the hot seat being paid the wage that he is. If Rangers FC deem McCoist to be not good enough it is up to them to rectify the situation! How many of us would walk away from a job as well paid as his without another to follow it up? How many people in a job across Scotland who aren't doing a good job and know fine well they aren't would walk into their boss and say "The work I'm doing isn't really worth what you are paying me so I quit!"

In any other job you would be sacked before it got to the point you had to quit yourself!

I expect at the moment Ally is looking at Alan Pardew and thinking in a few weeks it will all turn round and he will be a hero.

In reality we are probably heading for the playoffs which we will win. Ally will probably start the Premier season and not last past Christmas.

Don't say that!

I break into cold sweats thinking about him still being in charge by the time we get to the top league.

Firstly, I don't think McCoist is the man for the job, we need someone, anyone who has a proven track record that can manage a highly paid group of players back to the SPFL, players who are more than capable of it!

Back to the question: 'What would cause McCoist to walk away?'

Why should McCoist walk away? He was offered the job, he was offered the salary he is on, it isn't his fault that he is in the hot seat being paid the wage that he is. If Rangers FC deem McCoist to be not good enough it is up to them to rectify the situation! How many of us would walk away from a job as well paid as his without another to follow it up? How many people in a job across Scotland who aren't doing a good job and know fine well they aren't would walk into their boss and say "The work I'm doing isn't really worth what you are paying me so I quit!"

In any other job you would be sacked before it got to the point you had to quit yourself!

Whilst that may be true that you wouldn't ask your boss to sack you for underperforming, most people that made an utter cunt of their job wouldn't get a £1milion pound pay off

Don't say that!

I break into cold sweats thinking about him still being in charge by the time we get to the top league.

If he's here for the start of next season we are fucked.

Imagine someone investing money in us just for that dud to piss up against the wall on utter shite players?

:(

If he's here for the start of next season we are fucked.

Imagine someone investing money in us just for that dud to piss up against the wall on utter shite players?

:(

The type of guy who spends most of his shopping budget on the stuff at the till that's out of date the next day, thinking he's got a bargain.

Regardless what we think of him, the proof is in our sellable assets, we are struggling right now, normally the first thing that happens is you get players punted, the quickest and easiest way to bring in much needed funds. He's dished out a fortune in wages and we have Macleod(who was already here) and Wallace(who has regressed badly) who would get us some cash. Be lucky to get £1million for both of them.

That's a sackable offence on it's own IMO, spent a fortune, made us nothing(cost us revenue by not progressing in cups) and his mess will take a fortune to fix as his players are all short term fixes.