New Manager.....Who Do The Fans Want?

JamieG54

I actually lol'd at this shout. Get him in. Get Roy him self in... He could bang the goals in as a player... So surely he'd be an excellent manager for us.

Plus he played for about 40 years so that's gotta count for something.

Fuck Roy of The Rovers. It's time for Roy of The Rangers!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who should replace Ally when he finally gets sacked? We don't really want to use an ex Manager or player but do we need that to steady the ship. The crowds are down only because of Allys style of play and nothing else so we need some excitement to get the numbers back into Ibrox.

Steve Clark

Frank and Ronald De Boer

Jimmy Calderwood

Stuart McCall

Steven Presley

Gordon Strachan

AVB

Robbie Nelson

Walter Smith

Big Eck

Numan and Mols

Tony Pullis

Di Matteo

Hasslebaink

Barry Ferguson

Sherwood

Anyone else that we could consider?

Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpg

I think this thread would get more credit if you started thinking along the lines of manager we might actually be able to attract!

Alex Ferguson would jump at the chance to manage his boyhood heroes! I heard that Ancelotti likes whisky so he would definitely quit Real Madrid, as we can offer him the best whisky in the world! In fact I remember when we played Chelsea, Mourinho smiled at the crowd and applauded all 4 stands before he walked off the pitch, even after we beat his team, I bet he would leave Chelsea to come to us!

I think this thread would get more credit if you started thinking along the lines of manager we might actually be able to attract!

Alex Ferguson would jump at the chance to manage his boyhood heroes! I heard that Ancelotti likes whisky so he would definitely quit Real Madrid, as we can offer him the best whisky in the world! In fact I remember when we played Chelsea, Mourinho smiled at the crowd and applauded all 4 stands before he walked off the pitch, even after we beat his team, I bet he would leave Chelsea to come to us!

The man we want and is free is Billy Davis, he will sort out those pampered cunts who call themselves Rangers players

Anybody!

A fish monger, could of got us promotion from the last two divisions, and we could of saved a hell of a lot of money, and then employed a real manager for this league!

Think we'd have been caught out big time, our plaice would have been far from assured.

I've already made my reasons for supporting McLeish before but he's at Gent now, and doing very well, so that options out. I'd like to see Billy Davies in the mean time, and this is in no way because of his previous Rangers connection, but because I think he's a good modern manager. He did a piece for Bbc Sport while he was still at Forest and it gave you an insight into training, his video analysis, how he complies reports on all the players etc. I'd give anything to have a manager so prepared now.

Considering there's been talk about us getting a DOF in then surely the best thing to do would be to focus on appointing that person and then allow him to bring in somebody who is going to work with him to help build the club into their ethos and vision?

There's no point appointing a new manager if we are serious about a DOF because the chances are their philosophies will clash and then you just end up with a power struggle/clash that makes things fall to shit.

Jamie,

What is it with you and AVB?

The guy is on millions upon millions with an oil rich club who can splash 50,000,000 euros on players like Hulk.

He isn't coming to Rangers for fuck sake.

Likewise, Di Matteo was still getting paid 80 grand a week when he was unemployed from his Chelsea contract.

We have no chance in hell of attracting managers of that calibre.

We can't even afford to sack the fanny that's in charge of us...

Realistically we need somebody that's unemployed and doesn't command any more than Ally.