Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

Personally don't really agree with closing parts of the ground for this game until others are sold out. I think it's going to look pretty stupid if we get mid 40k and say just the Copland Rear or the Club Deck or one part of the ground is completely empty and everywhere else is rammed. I think it looks far better when the whole stadium has fans in it even if some parts are only say 85-90% full. I understand it can maybe save a small amount of money by closing one part, but think it looks far better the other way. Anyway just a wee thing, most people won't really care and hopefully we get a lot more sales tomorrow. Looking forward to the day, me and my Dad GF3.

Heartbreaking watching that vid - what can you say to that fernando ricksen

gave his best days to our club - tomorrow we show him back

it works two ways and for one day he can smile to show our appreciation

then we have done our bit.

Heartbreaking watching that vid - what can you say to that fernando ricksen

gave his best days to our club - tomorrow we show him back

it works two ways and for one day he can smile to show our appreciation

then we have done our bit.

Horrible illness:(

Seems like the Club Deck is going to be shut for the game tomorrow!? Bit of a shame:/ Pay at the gate is just for the Copland Rear.

That's the away section opened and they reckon about 32k sold so far?

I would have thought well more than that. They said PATG will be open for the Copland Rear.

Hmm. Not sure about 32k, reckon they could be saying that to try and keep people buying tickets?

Copland Rear is about 4k? How many is the Club Deck? About the same?

So that would mean still mean about 10k empty seats around the Stadium?

Hmm. Not sure about 32k, reckon they could be saying that to try and keep people buying tickets?

Copland Rear is about 4k? How many is the Club Deck? About the same?

So that would mean still mean about 10k empty seats around the Stadium?

Surely there's more than 32k being sold.

I know quite a few people who are going to be pay at the gate aswell so I think the Copland Rear will be pretty full.

Surely there's more than 32k being sold.

I know quite a few people who are going to be pay at the gate aswell so I think the Copland Rear will be pretty full.

I'd say about 35k or 36k.

Yeah mate that would be brilliant if that was the case. Really want to see a brilliant turnout.

I'd say about 35k or 36k.

Yeah mate that would be brilliant if that was the case. Really want to see a brilliant turnout.

Obviously I want nothing more than a sell out but the Club Deck should only be open if the Copland Rear is sold out, looks much better if all there stands are packed.

Obviously I want nothing more than a sell out but the Club Deck should only be open if the Copland Rear is sold out, looks much better if all there stands are packed.

Definitely mate.

I doubt it'll KO at 2 now. With the amount of tickets getting picked up and PATG.