Get behind McCoist

Gaz52

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Half liked your post Gaz52 (the first line) so gave you a like.

It's obvious there are various shenanigans going on between the board and Ally now, none of it in the best interest of the club.

Just a question of who's kidding who. And unfortunately its us, the fans who are being misled by one side or the other, or sadly even both.

getting schooled by QotS and you want us to get behind this clown? FFS

can you remember mcCoist giving you some of the best years of your life as a rangers fan.mcCoist hasnt cut it as manager,and maybe its time for him to go,but the man is not a clown like you suggest.hes a rangers legend and you need to remember that.

can you remember mcCoist giving you some of the best years of your life as a rangers fan.mcCoist hasnt cut it as manager,and maybe its time for him to go,but the man is not a clown like you suggest.hes a rangers legend and you need to remember that.

Aye but he's only one of many, he's not and never will be unique.

I'm actually beginning to hate him for the damage he is doing to the club

I was buoyant and jubilant this afternoon when I heard he had gone

I thought to myself "well done, you have retained your dignity - just"

Then I saw him, arms folded, witnessing the same fucking pish again

And I thought to myself

"Fuck you Ally - you are ruining my life"

look at his goal tally and tell me hes not unique.ffs

He's was a striker and he scored goals, that was his job and he was good at it, but he didn't do it on his own.

Just because he scored the goals does that make the Coopers or Baxters, or any of the other great players less unique?

I love Ally and always will but I support rangers football team and travelling down to dumfries tnight to watch that pish is outrageous, and is only to do with Ally as a manager.

He failings as a manager are hidden behind boards and individuals, but no longer.... Time to go Ally as in right now, and if u prove us wrang snd dont take a penny then ull be a god in most of our eyes if not more so!

He's was a striker and he scored goals, that was his job and he was good at it, but he didn't do it on his own.

Just because he scored the goals does that make the Coopers or Baxters, or any of the other great players less unique?

do you know what unique means, cooper was unique, baxter and mcCoist was unique. They were special players ... you said ally mcCoist was not unique.