What about McDowall and Durrant?

NeoGeo7

No news of these guys resigning therefore I guess they want the full compensation from being sacked rather than doing the honourable thing.

If McCoist isn't taking the team to the next game as well does that mean these two are in charge???

Suppose we can take the pain in the short term as long as we get a positive change.

I am worried about who is going to take over, knee jerk reactions to appoint anyone with a rangers connection is troubling me more than seeing McCoist, McDowall and Durrant take one last game in charge.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No news of these guys resigning therefore I guess they want the full compensation from being sacked rather than doing the honourable thing.

If McCoist isn't taking the team to the next game as well does that mean these two are in charge???

Suppose we can take the pain in the short term as long as we get a positive change.

I am worried about who is going to take over, knee jerk reactions to appoint anyone with a rangers connection is troubling me more than seeing McCoist, McDowall and Durrant take one last game in charge.

Are they still at the club? I thought they left months ago and were replaced by two cardboard cut-outs on match days.

Not really a fan of Durrant... Or Mcdowell to be fair, but, he seems to be the only one who instigates change on the sidelines.

I've lost count the amount of times Ally sits there, arms folded, staring blankly out into the field of play, camera spins to a close up of him, and you see Mcdowell's baldy napper appear over his left shoulder as he whispers something to McCoist. McCoist's usual reaction is to turn and say ''Ehh?''... McDowell then repeats whatever tactical masterstroke he's just come up with and Ally nods his head and looks back out into the field of play...

Punt them both, if not, keep Mcdowell on as interim until we get a replacement.

Anyone connected or associated with Ally will get no patience or tolerance from the majority of fans.

We will promote from within till the summer, then ideally we get someone completely new and different in. Only then can we hope for some sanity and respect from the fans.

Anyone connected or associated with Ally will get no patience or tolerance from the majority of fans.

We will promote from within till the summer, then ideally we get someone completely new and different in. Only then can we hope for some sanity and respect from the fans.

If you are correct, gawd I hope you are not, then any slim chances of promotion via the play-offs are well and truly gone. We need a new manager on board before New Year so he has an opportunity to build a team who can win the play-offs as another season outside the top-tier may kill us as a club.

If you are correct, gawd I hope you are not, then any slim chances of promotion via the play-offs are well and truly gone. We need a new manager on board before New Year so he has an opportunity to build a team who can win the play-offs as another season outside the top-tier may kill us as a club.

We are cost cutting. We won't be adding a salary any time before the summer, IMO.

Those 2 imposters have to go asap FFS surely and they can take the rest of the circus show in the dug out with them.Jim Stewart,the ex bus driver come kit man,the sports psychologist, and the fitness coach who seems to have mastered us being as fit as some part time team like Alloa. THEY ALL HAVE TO FUCKING GO.

I suppose the answer is that we don't know the situation with them, so we should probably assume the worst and get quite abusive.

That is certainly the done thing on here these days...

Timmy starts a thread and the RM hyenas blindly bound in, making every covert OP's dreams come true.

At a time when we are paying people off it amazes me why no one has noticed the amount of money being wasted on all of these imposters in the dug out.I cant say for definite how much money KM,or ID is on but I would say if you got rid of one of them you would save round about 200,000. Anyone who actually goes and watches these clowns could tell you what their contribution is during match days.Durrant especially,his contribution is to come out the dug out twice a game point at a few players and sit back down again.It might obviously be more difficult to get rid of these guys as opposed to some other staff but all of them in that dug out have to go ASAP.They have all been well rewarded for what they have contributed to the club,which if truth be told hasn't been much.Its time the Rangers gravy train was terminated for these jokers.