Billy Davies as gaffer with John Spencer as assistant.

andynmarshall

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Davies gets the job what about Rangers current record holder for most goals in a European tie for Assistant. Played in the same Junior team and went to school together.

Dave Mcpherson

McPherson was touting tickets all over Manchester (UEFA Cup final) for upwards of 1200 quid. He nearly got his face taken off by a few mates of mine when he tried to scam them. He's a dirty bastard who should never be anywhere near Rangers. Like many other ex Rangers players, they see us as a cash cow.

The only thing more shocking than Davie Dodds face was the fact we let Chris Woods hit a penalty! Embarrassing and disrespectful to our opponents!

Aye, but i mind being in great order he was taking it as he was my favourite player back then. Looking back it was a bit disrespectful but i was only about 8/9 years old.

Not sold on the idea but if its to the end of the season and then we can take stock then maybe its not a bad idea and might provide a lift to the squad and a kick in the baws to those that need it!

Would still prefer to see the job opened up to applicants and put together a decent shortlist from those that have actually made the effort and indicated they would like to manage us!

Couldn't care less who his assistant as long as Billy has a vison, an idea, a philosophy and a will to win every single week.

Get them drummed into the players, get some sort of training schedule implemented that'll improve players not regress them. Get their diets sorted. Improve performances on the park and most importantly results.

These things happen and he could Mr Blobby as his assistant and I'd be happy.