Bring In Billy Davies

JamieG54

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? he has been out of football for a long time, word has it he is a little unstable.

Lets face it, it;s not the manager we need, its a stable environment where our players can prosper without fear of not getting paid at the end of the month

You dont even try to hide it.

He wont take any shite and attitude from any of our imposters.

McDowell simply cant be allowed to stay on any longer. Cant wait until the summer to ship out this mob. I would only keep Lewis McGregor and Aird at a push.

This semi final I am dreading. We wont even score. Will be hiding at least 5 or 6.

Before today Hibs had only beaten the 3 bottom teams at home. Sums up where we are.

Davies is the man to steady the ship despite what others say. He will take the job and make a difference.

Says the man that - in the same week that many lost their life from a traffic accident - wished Ian Black to be run over by a bus?!

Away and take yer pish elsewhere son!

I am going to say it as it is - The players are our problem

It was an old face in his partner in crime today who obviously

his loyalty is with ally not his club and showed his allegiance- blunt but true - so do one

The players that represent us CANT as they cannot compete with youngsters.

So now we can re - introduce barrie mc kay - gallagher & gasparato the grinch has gone

ally you do not realise the damage you caused in buying your pals

To people who say he is not good enough, and I disagree because he has a good record as far as I can see, he is surely the best we can get at the moment. What other options are there? Tony Pulis? Not a hope in hell he would want to come to us at the moment or we could afford him. Ditto Sherwood and any other PL manager. Same applies to most foreign coaches. Terry Butcher? Only ever done well at one club and ok at another. Stuart McCall? Like the guy and did a great job at Motherwell but he doesn't have any experience at a bigger club and I don't know if he'd be a big enough personality to shake things up at our club. Absolutely Billy Davies for me.