Bring In Billy Davies

JamieG54

He wont take any shite and attitude from any of our imposters.

McDowell simply cant be allowed to stay on any longer. Cant wait until the summer to ship out this mob. I would only keep Lewis McGregor and Aird at a push.

This semi final I am dreading. We wont even score. Will be hiding at least 5 or 6.

Before today Hibs had only beaten the 3 bottom teams at home. Sums up where we are.

Davies is the man to steady the ship despite what others say. He will take the job and make a difference.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McDowell simply cant be allowed to stay on any longer. Cant wait until the summer to ship out this mob. I would only keep Lewis McGregor and Aird at a push.

This semi final I am dreading. We wont even score. Will be hiding at least 5 or 6.

Before today Hibs had only beaten the 3 bottom teams at home. Sums up where we are.

Davies is the man to steady the ship despite what others say. He will take the job and make a difference.

The man is a knob head. No, just no.

I agree. Yes the guy is a nutter but he takes no shit and he would get the best out of the players. Also he wouldn't pander to the press and the others who wanted us dead. If he was given the appointment until the end of the season I can only see an improvement. Our club is fucked already from top to bottom, I don't see how Billy Davies could make it worse, he could only make it better.

Aird? seriously?

Do you forsee him carrying the orange juice or the spare shirts because he can't play football. I only hope he picks Canada

Bring in Billy Davies. FFS that would only make it worse. We need a clear out from top to bottom of coaching staff, we need a new manager who is not a so called Rangers man but a positive football man with courage, credibility and vision. Somers and the hangers on need to go ASAP, preferably by the end of the year. I followed the game today from Australia, I am embarrassed by what we have become. God help us when we play Celtic in the cup game.

Billy Davies is exactly the man this football club needs. If anyone has followed his progress, he is a very thorough manager, bordering on obsessive, where he spends a lot of time on video analysis etc. Tactically he is sound and in spite of all the articles written about his time at Forest, he is well respected by players. He should be appointed Monday morning.

Billy Davies is exactly the man this football club needs. If anyone has followed his progress, he is a very thorough manager, bordering on obsessive, where he spends a lot of time on video analysis etc. Tactically he is sound and in spite of all the articles written about his time at Forest, he is well respected by players. He should be appointed Monday morning.

100% incorrect.

I have to say that Tony Pullis after seeing him with Stoke City in the premier league

and his reputation for detail even as a temporary option would be a far safer bet than billy davies

if you see the documentary just as hard a working manager giving it 100%