Rangers star Lewis MacLeod undergoing medical at Brentford

Sander2006

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a wee thing. See if the union of fannies and sons of Satan were not boycotting and keeping money from our club. Maybe we wouldn't have to sell our only fucking asset. They should be fucking ashamed. But unfortunately. They won't be.

Even if we had the same ST uptake as last season then we would still have went head first into money issues around now such is the large monthly outgoings at all levels in the club.

We were screwed either way

Why does the board not just accept the £6.5million on offer?

I don't think we will go into admin at all. I would like to see Ashley or anyone to underwrite the share issue which lets us survive for a year. In that year Id get rid of Somers, let the 12 players out of contract all go and get rid of all the coaching staff. Think we need another season in the championship cause we will get humiliated everywhere we go if we go up

I'll hazard a guess that llambias is under instruction to sell the wee man to pay January's bills.

A fair indication that he doesnt expect any investment any time soon.

Shameful that we find ourselves in such a terrible state once again.

All the best to the lad, I'll have to settle with following his career from afar with a mixture of pride but also sadness.

I'm struggling to stay positive today, must admit.

If McLeod goes then he goes, we will survive. a harsh comment perhaps but it is realistic, when Cooper left we continued, when Laudrup went to Chelsea the fans were shocked but we survived. for all the faults of the board and the management the fans have to realise that no season ticket sales means no money for the club, no walk ups means no money. protests are one thing but boycotts are another thing altogether.

no money coming into the club means hat our assets, players like McLeod, will have to be sold and because everyone knows that we have no money because the fans arent buying tickets, they have all the cards and we as a club have to be happy with scraps.

We only believe the DR when it's negative.

If DL(aka MA) would sanction this sale, for this price, at this time then I can't see how they are acting in our best interests.

Wait till the summer, we can still get promoted, and Lewis' value will only rise. It's £1 million, we saying MA can't loan us that for 6 months?

BTW, I don't believe this. There's some hysterical nonsense in this thread though.

It's shite but let's face it we are on our arse.

It's a decent fee given he's not played top flight football in Scotland tbh. I feared we get half that given the shit we are in.

No doubt he will go strength to strength but we can't say no to £1 million when we are struggling to stay afloat.

I don't blame Lewis, I blame those in charge past and present.

It certainly does look bleak but what else can we do other than soldier on and wait for the day we as a club recover from this shit.

Good luck Lewis, the only one who gave me enjoyment in this horrid journey.

He'll go with my best wishes and who can blame him for wanting to leave our shambles of a club?

Forgetting the financial side of things, he should've been the one we built our team around from the moment we were placed in Division 3 and should've been a mainstay in CM for the next 5-10 years.

Typically though, we (McCoist) made an arse of it and he was stuck out wide to accommodate two of the biggest mercenaries I've ever seen in football in Black and Law, who were nailed on to start no matter how bad they played or how many bets they stuck on against their own club.

Sad state of affairs, the whole situation is depressing as fuck.

Club being raped

Best player away

And we still have guys happy with those at the helm. They are either thick or Tims

I've never met one fan personally who supports the board

. Only ever on Rangers media mate strangely enough where people anywhere and everywhere can have their say .