Will We Get A New Manager Now ?

Guardian

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need one and right away, we have to get Answers to this as soon as possible.

We need to get the right man, my main worry is Ally comes back which cant be allowed to happen.

You even see some posters saying ally for DOF, Jobs for the boys once again i hope not lets get people who can do the job in.

Going by the AGM it seemed that KMcD was here for the foreseeable future , ' and beyond ' . I think they were hoping that he would turn it around and save the club money in a replacement.

Early days yet , but the signs aren't good that he will do so .

I think the new investors ( with whatever power they have right now ) will carry that on given how much we need just to keep going right now.

Ideally we could do with a whole new management team set up , but we are where we are , and while KMcD is there keeping things ticking over , it might not be high on our list of priorities .

Early days yet , but the signs aren't good that he will do so .

------------

Not an expert in body language but if you go by his first dugout interview, I am not sure he wants the job today, never mind in the future.

This talk of Ally being DoF is most alarming, surely this will not happen. Returning as manager is equally ridiculous IMO.

------------------

This talk is most likely down to the involvement of King, amongst the 'wealthy fans' and I was worried for a while but I reckon the involvement of others will mean they will look to agree on a manager and doubt very much if Ally will be a unanimous decision. Well I bloody hope not, anyway.

Of course Ally will be back. After all, he's a "Rangers Man". He knew this was coing which is why he didn't "walk away". He knew KMcD wasn't going to make things better thus giving him the chance to return as the "saviour".

Get off the yellow brick road pal, it only leads to trouble.

We will get a new manager,but I think a few turns and twists first,I reckon king and the 3 bears will mop up more shares over the coming months,as more spivs bail

out and make more shares availible

Were Laxey and Artemis spivs?