Fans 'break In To Ibrox'

Virtuoso

They are young lads that got carried away not serial killers. Plastering a video that incriminates them on a public forum is low.

I meant the ones holding up the banner which I assume was for display purposes, the reason being was to get as much publicity as possible to get their point across.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time when no one would have dared to infiltrate, abuse and make a joke out of our club for the very reason that we were noted as a unified bordering on militant support. I am not sure when that changed neither saying that these are the ideal tactics however it's better than the apathy perhaps defeated approach we as a support have taken in recent times (shamefully myself included) Shit needs to get nasty. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

It's not always about the act it's the publicity and sentiment attached. We need to make the point we are not going to take this shit anymore. The pen sadly in our case is not a powerful enough weapon.

Arseholes on this thread thinking those guys are in the wrong. :lol:

There was no break in. There was no violence. The guys in that video are 100% correct so I question any Rangers fan questioning them.

tims have infiltrated the site mate!

Some people just don't seem to understand. The current Rangers board are/will sell everything and anything to keep the lights on until there's nothing left to bargain with. The business model that the board currently represent is unsustainable. If we use Ibrox as leverage, it may never be ours again. Just think bout that.

Even if there's a second admin Ashley will continue to own all property including Ibrox. It might never be ours again.

Some people just don't seem to understand. The current Rangers board are/will sell everything and anything to keep the lights on until there's nothing left to bargain with. The business model that the board currently represent is unsustainable. If we use Ibrox as leverage, it may never be ours again. Just think bout that.

Even if there's a second admin Ashley will continue to own all property including Ibrox. It might never be ours again.

I don't think he would own Ibrox, not unless it was sold and he bought it, which would be the case for anyone wanting to own it

At long fucking last.

Cunts complain for giving it to Hearts fans tonight? The same hearts fans that you have slagged of behind a computer screen on here? If this was 20/30 year ago, hearts fans would have been chased before they got to the ground. This 'Rangers class' is a load of bollocks, I don't give a fuck what people portray last night as. Call the fans 'scum' 'hooligans' call them whatever you want. But these are the people actually putting up a fight to save your football club. We are a fuckin shambles, and I hope the next time it's through the front doors and the cunts are literally thrown out.

At long fucking last.

Cunts complain for giving it to Hearts fans tonight? The same hearts fans that you have slagged of behind a computer screen on here? If this was 20/30 year ago, hearts fans would have been chased before they got to the ground. This 'Rangers class' is a load of bollocks, I don't give a fuck what people portray last night as. Call the fans 'scum' 'hooligans' call them whatever you want. But these are the people actually putting up a fight to save your football club. We are a fuckin shambles, and I hope the next time it's through the front doors and the cunts are literally thrown out.

What has the what happened with the Hearts fans got to do with putting up a fight to save our club?

There were two separate events...

The protest and associated aggro = good and where the anger should be focussed.

The shit with the Hearts fans = unnecessary and stupid.

What has the what happened with the Hearts fans got to do with putting up a fight to save our club?

There were two separate events...

The protest and associated aggro = good and where the anger should be focussed.

The shit with the Hearts fans = unnecessary and stupid.

inside the stadium looked like nothing. Chasing hearts fans singing shite is what they can expect.

Saving our club was related to the protest

inside the stadium looked like nothing. Chasing hearts fans singing shite is what they can expect.

It was stupid, if what's been said happened is true.

Saving our club was related to the protest

Yeah, I know that. What I meant is you were conflating the two things, the protest and the aggro with the Hearts fans as if they both had to do with saving the club. One did and was justifiable. The other was stupid and a bit pathetic.

It was stupid, if what's been said happened is true.

Yeah, I know that. What I meant is you were conflating the two things, the protest and the aggro with the Hearts fans as if they both had to do with saving the club. One did and was justifiable. The other was stupid and a bit pathetic.

Nothing was going to ever happen inside the stadium with Hearts fans. G4S could have moved out the way and they would have still only been hurling abuse at each other.

Nothing was going to ever happen inside the stadium with Hearts fans. G4S could have moved out the way and they would have still only been hurling abuse at each other.

Made it even more pathetic. They were giving it 'if this wee flimsy plastic barrier wasn't there I'd be over there kicking your head in'. Unnecessary, but no big deal. All bark, no bite. The throwing of objects was a bit shit too. As were the things that happened outside, if what I've heard is to be believed. A few people acting like twats. I'm not saying it's a huge deal or worse than other clubs, but it still has to be seen criticised a bit wank.

hardly a break in, that would infer that something was stolen. It was a non violent protest, no one was hurt in the making of this video!!!

seems the 'easily offended' tag can no longer be a term we label the tarriers with. I have a feeling the easily offended Rangers fans have never been on an 'away day' in their life, so what? a bus got tanned, av been on plenty buses that have had missiles thrown at us, I was in Villa Real when the team bus got smashed, is that allowed because they were all adults? shit happens, deal with it.

ask a question, all over the world, in any country that knows its football, ask who are the most passionate supporters in world football and Glaswegians/ Scottish will rank up there at the very top, we are being taken for granted, Rangers means more than just a football team to the majority of us and they know it, finally ppl have had enough, these clowns running the show better steady the ship, and do what needs done, I've never took sides in this whole saga my side is Rangers full stop, but its clear that there's a lot of back handing and sniping going on in the corridors of Ibrox, Ashley has now shown his intent without releasing one significant statement since he arrived on the scene. he doesnt give a fuck about Rangers F C, he loves money.

I almost wish that American fella had come in with an offer they could not refuse and the whole lot was ousted!

back to the op ..... meh ....storm in a childs tea cup.

To be honest, this has been a long time coming.

We've been fucked over by every quarter for years, nay decades, now!

Some cunt was gonna get at least a wee bit of "pushing past security" at some point.

We've been remarkably tame as a support.

If we were half as bad as people said we were, we'd have dismantled half a dozen "stadiums" by hand.

Is it wrong to be disappointed that we haven't?

I have absolutely no problem with the Easdales and their cohorts getting a wee bit edgy and fearing that they may have provoked civil unrest.

What do they expect, after all the shit we've had to put with, when they now offer up Ibrox as the cherry on the top of this big clusterfuck cake?