Less Than Two Weeks Until The Old Firm

Gaz52

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looking forward to this at all.

On the park we don't have a hope in hell and off the I think it's just going to cause trouble.

Maybe nearer the time my thinking will change and I'll get more optimistic, but just now this game is the last thing we need.

My fear is we will go at them for 50 odd minutes and create a couple of chances and not score then fitness will tell and theyl beat us by about 3.

However, my heart says we will be penned in for 89minutes and score then win it.

Big Jon Daly playing the flute infront ae them :pipe::crabflute:

No doubt about it, the mhankies are a shit team right now. About the only thing we need to address is the running they do in the final third.

To that end, if Jig is to play centre defence, it should be as part of a back three in a defensive 3-5-2.

The game will be horrible. The atmosphere will be pure poison and both teams play like dog shit. Many people from the around the world will be watching, eseciall England. They'll be looking at this game and shaking their fucking head. No wonder they don't want us down their.

The game will be horrible. The atmosphere will be pure poison and both teams play like dog shit. Many people from the around the world will be watching, eseciall England. They'll be looking at this game and shaking their fucking head. No wonder they don't want us down their.

The atmosphere will be electric. utterly electric. whether you call that poison that is your choice, IMO i prefer fans screaming at each other and singing to the end of their lungs as apposed to a half loud volume of "citeh, citeh, citeh" on repeat, the world won't be let down.

I've never been more shaken before a game than this one.

I had thought that one of the takeover bids would have happened by now, either the King / Three Bears one or Sarver but instead there is a load of squabbling even to get an EGM.

I had been convinced for a few weeks that money for maybe four decent players would appear. Instead, Macleod is gone and we haven't bought any players and we don't even have a manager.

The team are demoralised and there is no leadership of any kind at the club. The 4-0 against Hibs could be nothing in comparison to the gubbing we could get. Celtic are garbage, one of their worst lineups since our nine in a row days but we're far worse than that even. We're struggling against teams like Alloa and Dumbarton and we expect to beat Celtic?

Something needs to be done to give us any hope. I don't even know who'll take the team! Will it be Durie? Durrant? Wee Meg the tea wummin? I THINK it'll be Durie but the guy has very little experience as a manager (East Fife for a short while) and with the current lineup it'd take a huge performance to get past them.

I want us to win but it isn't as if we're doing well and battering Championship teams every week. There is no belief at the club and the players are playing a primitive 'punt the ball' game and with the players we have, that just isn't good enough as there is a mixture of established Premiership players and some decent younger lads.

They'll be desperate to beat us as they know their only opportunities to beat Rangers are when we're wounded.

I hope we can get something sorted in the next few days to give us some genuine hope going into this one.

I also fear there could be really bad violence at this one, maybe beyond the 1980 cup final in level as the hatred is bubbling to the top amongst some fans and the release valve has not been opened for nearly three years. Three years of bile and hatred could explode on both sides. I really want that NOT to happen though, especially from our fans. If their fans want to lower their reputation further (if that is even possible) then let them get themselves in trouble but NOT our club.

The club could have done without having to play Celtic at the moment. I would have preferred to have played Aberdeen and lost 4-0 rather than having to play them, win or lose. If we go out and beat Celtic and there is no trouble, then brilliant but I can't see that happening and I think there will be trouble no matter what the result is.

The Old Firm game is a relic of an outdated age and I'd rather have football without these games. Yeah, beating them is brilliant but Scotland could do without the hatred and bile.

Let's just hope the team look themselves in the mirror and look at that badge on their chest.

The coaching staff should be putting the battle fever into them as we speak,

Lets go out and cause the upsets off almighty upsets and wipe all the pain since admin I have had.

And remember more than anything we do not fear them and getting in their fucking faces.

Our players and our fans need to rise to the occasion, they just might under estimate us as they usually do and end up getting fucked.

Songs to sing: Billy boy, born under a Union Jack , SCOTLAND says no and when when we win Rangers are back to the world who will want to see the mighty humbled by us .

Keep believing, let them and their fans bum there gums before the game, Once they hear the billy boys they will fucking crumble

The atmosphere will be electric. utterly electric. whether you call that poison that is your choice, IMO i prefer fans screaming at each other and singing to the end of their lungs as apposed to a half loud volume of "citeh, citeh, citeh" on repeat, the world won't be let down.

50,000 people spewing out pure bile and hatred for 90mins is pretty poisonous. This one will be especially bad after all that's gone on.

Battle fever FFS, 2 managers bolted as they dont have the fight, do you expect the remainder of that staff to have any bottle for this? The only ones who can garner a battle fever will be McCulloch and Miller, the rest will be shiteing it, they've no idea what is required in this one game.

I fear only miller and Wallace will have "battle fever" on

Jig?.... Rather have my window cleaner in the team than that clown, he motivates nobody.

Lewis would have been up for it, can't think of anyone else who will relish the game.

Saying that, I've had a nagging voice saying Daly would get the winner against them since he signed, just for the sheer irony and timplosion that would occur

(tu)

Spot on. Atmosphere will be incredible.