Rangers Were Awful Today.....

rab wilson

Spot on Rab.

The support are the only ones worthy of that jersey.

The gutless, spineless bottling pish we have playing for us need chased ASAP.

That was honestly the worst Rangers performance I've ever seen in my 28 years. At least the pounding against Hibs and Hearts we had attempts at goal!

Getting beat I can take but to be as toothless and play like a team of shitebags against he filth I'll never ever accept.

I can't wait for this season to end and pray some idiot feels we are worth a multi million investment.

This team need hounded mate asap.

If we hang on to any of this bunch we will not recover.

They are pathetic from back to front all of them.

Every single one of them.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are folks posting stuff like they are surprised at our fight and attitude. Have they not seen us play this year, we are unable to raise our game at ANY stage against anybody. We are consistently mediocre. The absolute galling thing for me today was the fact that the manky mob are a poor team, if we had the ability to raise it we could have nicked that today.

A team with no heart. I am sad about that.

Some of the players did fight IMO. That is what fight looks like when you are five points above Queen of the South.

We didn't keep them to two goals by magic. We did it through hard work, fighting for the football. We've had a horrible beating these past years and it's hurt us. We are not as good as Hearts at the moment and that is an inarguable fact.

It wasn't good enough. But it was ok.

The score was kept down by the scum taking their foot off the gas, not by any fight from players not fit to wear the jersey ,that is an inarguable fact

Sadly Rab, that is an excellent, spot on post. Imposters at board level, imposters on the management side and most of all imposters on the park.

Tbh thought big Jon did okay, at least won a few and tried to bring others into the game. Darren was at fault for their first but then again I think that is due to home having to carry Jig, never a CB and well past his best. Then again I never thought Jig had a best.

Why are folks posting stuff like they are surprised at our fight and attitude. Have they not seen us play this year, we are unable to raise our game at ANY stage against anybody. We are consistently mediocre. The absolute galling thing for me today was the fact that the manky mob are a poor team, if we had the ability to raise it we could have nicked that today.

A team with no heart. I am sad about that.

It's the fact that we have deteriorated so much that we were better in the 2nd And 3rd Div. IMO.

Some of the players did fight IMO. That is what fight looks like when you are five points above Queen of the South.

We didn't keep them to two goals by magic. We did it through hard work, fighting for the football. We've had a horrible beating these past years and it's hurt us. We are not as good as Hearts at the moment and that is an inarguable fact.

It wasn't good enough. But it was ok.

we kept them to two goals because thompson the ref was a fanny (when he didnt play on for griffiths running through), simonsen actually making a save when 1v1 (defence posted missing again, mcculloch or mcgregor outjumped in the box again) and by them not getting a penalty when black man handled griffiths in the second half

Reality check 99% of Bears would have taken 2-0 what they wont take is a team that lacked passion the shirt of GLASGOW RANGERS should have been enough for every player to up their game 100% take Chelsea v Bradford Man City v Boro as examples

I would maybe have taken 2-0 against a team that was up to normal Celtic standards, not one that gave up after half an hour. Lennon is by no means the best manager in the world, but I recon he would have got 6-0 out of the team.

Cannot believe how easily Celtic bullied our so called players today ..man up Rangers ffs !

And Jig havin a friendly wee chat with Commons as they walked off at half-time ?? Hardly the kind of behaviour that puts fear into your rival is it ? Dont even start me on Foster .Not one effort on goal ..cheers Ally McCoist for this dire lot you put together !

rab wilson, on 01 Feb 2015 - 5:01 PM, said:

the sight of a rangers manager climbing into the area to shake hands and get a wee hand round the heid.fuck sake, big jock wallace would have been giving delia and collins a wide berth until the final whistle when he wpuld have claimed both of the cunts..we need an iron fist, a fuckin hard proddy one to sort this shit out.somr cunt who can stand in front of this sjower of cowards in the dressing room tomorrow and tell the fuckin lot, one after the other: uou ya cunt, you are not a rangers player, fuck off, you as well, fuck off, you, crawling into their bench, makin us a fuckin laughin stock, take yer fuckin notice and fuck off.

and you durrant, thete is still somethin here for you, but fuckin prove yersel without yer fuckin mates, or you can fuck off anaw.Rangers starts again now.

No Surrender

Rab

can't help thinking of yesterday's match at Stamford Bridge at the start when Pellegrini came over to shake Mourinho's hand pre-match, Jose shook his hand with a look on his face as if to say piss off i'm working here, unlike ours who was having a nice wee chat and a wave at one of their bench

We weren't that bad. All I can put my finger on in no particular order:

1. Didn't press the opposition.

2. Second best in the challenges.

3. No movement off the ball.

4. Persistent use of the long ball into the box without anyone looking to pick up the second ball.

5. Took 2,3,4,5,6, touches when 1 would do.

6. Unable to string three passes together.

7. Unable to play the simple 3 yard pass.

8. No pace

9. Didn't manage a shot on target.

10. Unable to win a header in a telling position

Apart from these....

You can go and "bile yer heid" as they say.

Not one of those players could, or should, be playing in even the worst teams I've seen over the last forty years of supporting Rangers.

Gutless, every single one of them! I don't blame it all on the players though. They have ZERO leadership or guidance to let them know what being a Rangers player is all about. Fuck the pally, matey shite. The dressing room should be filled with concentrated professionals. We do not have such players anymore. Until we get that back, I fear we will wander our way around Scottish football.

Yeah they're shite. I'm not saying otherwise. In fact i'm saying exactly that. But what i'm trying to say that that's a natural consequence of a collapsing infrastructure a liquidation and a three division relegation.

I think some of the positives - and there weren't many - are glossed over today a wee bit. Doom and gloom and bad baboon. 2-0 is ok. I feared a drubbing. Folks want to remove all possible credit for the players for that because we were shite going forward, but where does the line between our fear of a colossal defeat (6-0 or some shit) and the actual result lie? Surely it lies with some dig shown by some players this afternoon? Surely Daly was ok? Surely Hutton was ok? Even McCulloch, for all that he's past it technically and isn't good enough for when we get up, showed dig. But people want to say we were utterly shite. Some guy earlier quit supporting the team or some nonsense, thread got locked.

2-0 to Celtic. Can we improve on that next time, at Ibrox? 2-1 or 1-0? And then improve on that again? 1-1? Keep improving till we beat them.

Very few of these players will be in the side when that happens but I promise you this: there's worse hidings to come at c*ltic park before we get there but we'll get there. And today could have been worse. And some of the players deserve some of the credit for that.

I didn't think McGregor got pass marks at all.

It was our worst Old Firm performance ever, but then it's our worst team ever.

I'm surprised so many are surprised at how it went. I thought it would be like this, the only thing I didn't expect was only 2 goals.

I thought we were largely awful. I thought there was a bit of fight and energy in the second half, but we still couldn't do anything in the slightest with the ball.

I thought sellic were rotten too, just a different level of rotten.

This is the least disappointed I've been after an OF defeat. It was expected, we've more important battles to fight, and the fans were great and showed we're still up for it. I'm quite positive!

Well said Rab as that was a shocking performance. Ally was a hero as a player, but worst manager in our history, who brought in a lot of pish players, whom we are now left with.

in fairness who the fuck was going to come to Rangers when we were sent down to the bottom of the ladder in Scotlands football leagues

We were outplayed in every dept. today. Just highlighted how much we will need to improve to compete.

Midfield were terrible, Miller running around like a headless chicken trying to get to any balls. None being fed to him, Law and Black, just rubbish.

I didn't think McGregor got pass marks at all.

It was our worst Old Firm performance ever, but then it's our worst team ever.

I'm surprised so many are surprised at how it went. I thought it would be like this, the only thing I didn't expect was only 2 goals.

I thought we were largely awful. I thought there was a bit of fight and energy in the second half, but we still couldn't do anything in the slightest with the ball.

I thought sellic were rotten too, just a different level of rotten.

This is the least disappointed I've been after an OF defeat. It was expected, we've more important battles to fight, and the fans were great and showed we're still up for it. I'm quite positive!

(tu)

It would have been amazing to win, but we've lost by much bigger margins with a much better squad

Aww come on that's not right. McCulloch looked to play for the shirt today. Aye, he's shite but come on. Jon Daly when he came on - worked for the team IMO. Kyle Hutton was ok. Come on.

Nonsense. Gutless performance not becoming of The Rangers. That whole squad should be fucked out the door they are a disgrace to the jersey.