Rangers Were Awful Today.....

rab wilson

honestly expected us to get beat by more that 2-0. i think my predictions were 5/6-0.

Yeah yeah that's how i felt. In my heart I was frightened of 4-0/5-0 today. What's wrong with 2-0? Back in the day we would lose 2-0 to them sometimes. That kind of score. In the end - look at the years we've been through. Look at the beating.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the scoreline its the issue - its the fact we didn't have a shot on goal or an attack worth the name. I could have been in goals for cellic today and the result would have been no different.

I expected to get beat today, but the manner of the defeat whereby we went out without a single whimper sticks in the throat

We were truly shite today, there's no denying that. What does grate with me, septic seem to be getting more credit than they're due as all prediction were for us to get thumped 5,6-0. That didn't happen at least, but septic still for too much credit for their performance from the media.

And Ally's 'nice guy' reputation has screwed us in more ways than the obvious shite team manner. Did anyone see Jig come off the pitch having a 'nice guy' chat with Commons at half time. Fuck that, especially from our captain.

Its not the scoreline its the issue - its the fact we didn't have a shot on goal or an attack worth the name. I could have been in goals for cellic today and the result would have been no different.

I expected to get beat today, but the manner of the defeat whereby we went out without a single whimper sticks in the throat

It was damage limitation from the very start from Kenny

Honestly, I think that is the worst performance ive ever seen in a game against they bastards, and I was there for the2-6 game.anybody who says the players did the support proud are fuckin lying to themselves. Not one fuckin shot, let alone one on target,25000 bears singing their fuckin hearts out.the only rangers who can hold their head high, as usual, are the support.

we'll be in trouble for the billy boys the morra, no fuckin doubt, but how great did it sound, pity those in blue on the park didnt give a fuck about those who follow them. Darren macgregor was the only one who got pass marks for me, the rest? Take your boots and fuck off out of ibrox.

some will say given our circumstances, that 2-0 is creditable, fuck that, not with that performance.i would sooner have lost 6-0 with us kickin fuck out of them and getting 3 sent off, but sadly for some like foster, jig, wallace, simonsen ( foster you fuckin wank of a rangers player) , they will think that was ok.

and whoever takes over the running of our club, please take kenny mac out of the limelight, he is fuckin useless, and the day when a rangers manager wears a fuckin beanie and a trackie against they cunts, or any game, well fuck me, have a fucking word somebody higher up, get him to fuck.

and last but not least, im fuckin hurtin, and no doubt some wisecrackers on here will tell me im a cunt, well maybe I am, but lastly.... fuck you ally macCoist. . For giving us the fuckin misfits in rangers jerseys today, the wee bears you let go would have put up a better fight.hear warnock was there today, get in there neil and kick these cunts out the door before their contracts are up. Build with youth and sort the academy out, anything apart from they non triers and cowards the day. Scared of fuckin celtic? Even during their 9 in arow we put up a fight, that wasnt a fight today.

fuck it.wage cheatin bastards who dont deserve the support you get.we will still be here long after you have fucked off, make it sooner rather than later. Fuckin cowards.

No Surrender

Rab

Great post. Agree with every word. Those wankers wearing the shirt are cowards, much like the coaching staff.

The sooner these bastards are history the better.

The worst of it is, Celtic are fucking awful.

Yeah yeah that's how i felt. In my heart I was frightened of 4-0/5-0 today. What's wrong with 2-0? Back in the day we would lose 2-0 to them sometimes. That kind of score. In the end - look at the years we've been through. Look at the beating.

The score is not the biggest problem,the lack of fight from this lot is unacceptable,in years gone by we would not just have rolled over, they'd have had to fight for a victory over us,not like the stroll in the park they enjoyed today

Not 1 player had fight today. A totally gutless performance!

We had more fight in the 2nd half but no quality. We played so narrow when at times it was obvious a ball to a wide man would have left him in acres of space. Simple fact is that when you play at a lower level week in week out it becomes impossible to move the ball quickly enough when you step up a level. That was very obvious today.

Well said Rab as that was a shocking performance. Ally was a hero as a player, but worst manager in our history, who brought in a lot of pish players, whom we are now left with.

Not all the players were pish when he brought them in Minstral, I think the system, and coaching play a part in what they have become.

When Black signed, we as fans had no complaints, same with Shiels, Law, Daly etc, the jersey is simply to heavy for a lot of them.

The score is not the biggest problem,the lack of fight from this lot is unacceptable,in years gone by we would not just have rolled over, they'd have had to fight for a victory over us,not like the stroll in the park they enjoyed today

Some of the players did fight IMO. That is what fight looks like when you are five points above Queen of the South.

We didn't keep them to two goals by magic. We did it through hard work, fighting for the football. We've had a horrible beating these past years and it's hurt us. We are not as good as Hearts at the moment and that is an inarguable fact.

It wasn't good enough. But it was ok.

The problem for the past 3/4 years has been a lack of coaching and developing players, too much Simon says and football tennis at auckenhowie, that's alright for your teams who actually have the ability not to train, rangers need someone in with a good footballing ethos and someone not scared to try new things. I can guarantee from being at murray park and witnessing it, that rangers do not do any technical or tactical work at training its a joke

Not all the players were pish when he brought them in Minstral, I think the system, and coaching play a part in what they have become.

When Black signed, we as fans had no complaints, same with Shiels, Law, Daly etc, the jersey is simply to heavy for a lot of them.

Not the case at all. I only wanted Law.

Spot on Rab.

The support are the only ones worthy of that jersey.

The gutless, spineless bottling pish we have playing for us need chased ASAP.

That was honestly the worst Rangers performance I've ever seen in my 28 years. At least the pounding against Hibs and Hearts we had attempts at goal!

Getting beat I can take but to be as toothless and play like a team of shitebags against he filth I'll never ever accept.

I can't wait for this season to end and pray some idiot feels we are worth a multi million investment.

Some of the players did fight IMO. That is what fight looks like when you are five points above Queen of the South.

We didn't keep them to two goals by magic. We did it through hard work, fighting for the football. We've had a horrible beating these past years and it's hurt us. We are not as good as Hearts at the moment and that is an inarguable fact.

It wasn't good enough. But it was ok.

You can go and "bile yer heid" as they say.

Not one of those players could, or should, be playing in even the worst teams I've seen over the last forty years of supporting Rangers.

Gutless, every single one of them! I don't blame it all on the players though. They have ZERO leadership or guidance to let them know what being a Rangers player is all about. Fuck the pally, matey shite. The dressing room should be filled with concentrated professionals. We do not have such players anymore. Until we get that back, I fear we will wander our way around Scottish football.

Honestly, I think that is the worst performance ive ever seen in a game against they bastards, and I was there for the2-6 game.anybody who says the players did the support proud are fuckin lying to themselves. Not one fuckin shot, let alone one on target,25000 bears singing their fuckin hearts out.the only rangers who can hold their head high, as usual, are the support.

we'll be in trouble for the billy boys the morra, no fuckin doubt, but how great did it sound, pity those in blue on the park didnt give a fuck about those who follow them. Darren macgregor was the only one who got pass marks for me, the rest? Take your boots and fuck off out of ibrox.

some will say given our circumstances, that 2-0 is creditable, fuck that, not with that performance.i would sooner have lost 6-0 with us kickin fuck out of them and getting 3 sent off, but sadly for some like foster, jig, wallace, simonsen ( foster you fuckin wank of a rangers player) , they will think that was ok.

and whoever takes over the running of our club, please take kenny mac out of the limelight, he is fuckin useless, and the day when a rangers manager wears a fuckin beanie and a trackie against they cunts, or any game, well fuck me, have a fucking word somebody higher up, get him to fuck.

and last but not least, im fuckin hurtin, and no doubt some wisecrackers on here will tell me im a cunt, well maybe I am, but lastly.... fuck you ally macCoist. . For giving us the fuckin misfits in rangers jerseys today, the wee bears you let go would have put up a better fight.hear warnock was there today, get in there neil and kick these cunts out the door before their contracts are up. Build with youth and sort the academy out, anything apart from they non triers and cowards the day. Scared of fuckin celtic? Even during their 9 in arow we put up a fight, that wasnt a fight today.

fuck it.wage cheatin bastards who dont deserve the support you get.we will still be here long after you have fucked off, make it sooner rather than later. Fuckin cowards.

No Surrender

Rab

the team is shite, the entire squad is shite, the management team is shite, I've got absolutely no idea why you'd have envisaged any other outcome other than a cowardly shitebag performance

The reason we only lost 2-0 was because the tarrier cunts didn't bother their arses! They didn't need to turn up for the game, it was won before kick off. (in thier heads at least) and we didn't help.

Getting beat by them is not acceptable, regardless of who's on the pitch. Yes the majority of the current squad are not Rangers players but they should have still tried. Law was the only one chasing down balls, Miller spent most of his time playing midfielder, Simonsen clearly doesn't realise his Box is 18 yards and not 6 and finally why the fuck did we have 5 attackers on the bench???

You get to fuck , you stink of nappy rippin bheast . I'm calling you out ya dirty fucking bheast