Who Believes King Has Over 50% Support?

macranger

I believe King has the numbers and will be successful in outing the board.

I also believe that will only be the start in another round of problems. Starting with the stock exchanges rules on directors who have been on the board of a liquidated company in the last five years.

Then we will need another Nomad as the present one has said they will resign with immediate effect.

Then we have the SFA's fit and proper person test, I know that has not been applied too well previously, but if the opportunity to put the boot into us again, presents itself, I think they will apply it.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand those who believe they have moved it to London to prevent folks voting, they don't have to be there to vote, commentators reckon it's to prevent it turning into riot or a media circus which sounds more likely.

I don't care who wins btw as long as my club prospers

I also believe that will only be the start in another round of problems. Starting with the stock exchanges rules on directors who have been on the board of a liquidated company in the last five years.

Then we will need another Nomad as the present one has said they will resign with immediate effect.

Then we have the SFA's fit and proper person test, I know that has not been applied too well previously, but if the opportunity to put the boot into us again, presents itself, I think they will apply it.

King can be a non executive director so that solves issue 1. King has already said they'll sack the current nomad anyway so point 2 isn't an issue. See point 1 re the SFA.

I don't understand those who believe they have moved it to London to prevent folks voting, they don't have to be there to vote, commentators reckon it's to prevent it turning into riot or a media circus which sounds more likely.

If the current regime ever put us in a prosperous position we'll be able to look back and say by f*** they got off to a slow start !!!.Personally speaking there's only one winner for me and that's King and Co for the thought of my club going through more years of this shit is unbearable.

This. Why let idiots do that again?

If you add up the people who booed/ shouted fuck the board etc

Theyd add up to what? 0.5%, If even that.

Pointless.

since 2012 how many boards, board members have we sacked yet we are still a cluster. Really do not see how that will change with King and Mini leading the charge.

I fear the more things change the more they will stay the same. Sarver might have been a refreshing change

Just hope for the image of the club that the linwood lout and his acolytes do not disrupt the meeting and that it is conducted in a dignified and grown up manner befitting the club.

Can I just make a point here, to all those going on about King and the 3 Bears, the 3 Bears are NOT up for the vote to be elected directors. This egm was called by King, and King alone, the 3 Bears have nothing to do with this, officially, although that does not mean that they won't work together in the future.

We should not just assume that if King gets the vote, that he will turn to the 3 Bears and ask them to join his board. The vote is only about King, P Murray, and Gilligan, getting elected onto the board, and the current board getting the boot. Anything that happens after that is up to the victors.

Too many trying to cause divisions in our support , I got banned from FF last year over an argument because I renewed my ST and backed the board , because I now hope king and co gain control of the board , was told in here to fuck off with the rest of the deserters and boycotters :) me and my family have sat in the same seats since 1988

I don't, an I don't think a change of venue will make any difference either. If you can go to the hassle of booking a day off and getting yourself to ibrox, then you can tick a bit and post an envolope.

I feel sorry for the poor journos that bought shares to attend the AGM, they did buy them didn't they?

Too many trying to cause divisions in our support , I got banned from FF last year over an argument because I renewed my ST and backed the board , because I now hope king and co gain control of the board , was told in here to fuck off with the rest of the deserters and boycotters :) me and my family have sat in the same seats since 1988

Time you need a new couch

Very good post mate .That's how I see it going down .A route we have to take our chances with .Maybe there will be bases covered here but on all accounts ,no special agreements with the Liewell run cabal at any cost though

I just can't understand why after everything this board are doing and already

Have done bears would still want them near the club.

If you don't like king fair enough but what about the others I know John Gilligan

Very well .he bleeds blue blood and will work his socks off

For our club he is like us he loves our club.

Do you not think we are better with these men than the robbing

Imposters we have at our club now.

M Ashley is asset stripping our club and still fans can't see it.

I pray Ashley looses this vote and we can start building our club again.

This is the worst time in the clubs history with these clowns on the board putting us through torcher every single day.

We have no manager.

No scouting .

Murray park falling to bits.

Ibrox falling to bits.

Our retail deal with Ashley gives us zero return for our club.

We take loans from Ashley for security of our big assets ie Murray park.

We have paid out bonuses to our so called directors knowing we cant afford too.

Ask yourself why the Newcastle fans hate Ashley.

The board have told us lies after lies.

The board don't have any respect for us as fans.

90% of our x players are telling us the board need removed.

The board have made us the laughing stock of the country.

We were promised investment by the board were is it.

We have been offered better investment from other parties but for what ever reason our board knock them back?

I am speaking as a rangers fan who loves our club and wants us back to the way we once were the best.

My plea to the board is give us back our club and dignity.

I firmly believe the majority of the empty seats are from people who will never return

a lot of fans have have had enough boardroom crap fans squabbling,management nonsense , terrible football terrible opposition , saddens me to say it , but I think we have lost a lot of fans , will be hard to get them back even if we sort our self's out , hope I'm wrong , always gives me great pleasure when I see Ibrox full of bears

I just can't understand why after everything this board are doing and already

Have done bears would still want them near the club.

If you don't like king fair enough but what about the others I know John Gilligan

Very well .he bleeds blue blood and will work his socks off

For our club he is like us he loves our club.

Do you not think we are better with these men than the robbing

Imposters we have at our club now.

M Ashley is asset stripping our club and still fans can't see it.

I pray Ashley looses this vote and we can start building our club again.

This is the worst time in the clubs history with these clowns on the board putting us through torcher every single day.

We have no manager.

No scouting .

Murray park falling to bits.

Ibrox falling to bits.

Our retail deal with Ashley gives us zero return for our club.

We take loans from Ashley for security of our big assets ie Murray park.

We have paid out bonuses to our so called directors knowing we cant afford too.

Ask yourself why the Newcastle fans hate Ashley.

The board have told us lies after lies.

The board don't have any respect for us as fans.

90% of our x players are telling us the board need removed.

The board have made us the laughing stock of the country.

We were promised investment by the board were is it.

We have been offered better investment from other parties but for what ever reason our board knock them back?

I am speaking as a rangers fan who loves our club and wants us back to the way we once were the best.

My plea to the board is give us back our club and dignity.

great post mate

I certainly believe it going by the figures its hard to disagree with him always going to be close but I believe the fans shares will take him over the finishing line , being one of the biggest investors in Rangers history , has given him a lot of trust within the support