TheMonkey4

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE MONKEY 4 ????????

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.??

FFS!

I can't put my finger on it either mate re the OP. The tims had inflatable monkey's at the semi final and I'd assume it was to something to do with us but I'm not entirely sure what the reference was. Or maybe they were actual Celtic fans and I got them mixed up.

not sure if the suspensions will have good/bad effect,time will tell if the management have been playing numpties while there are better in reserve,or if the reserves are bigger numpties than the regular donuts

Lets put the weekends latest humiliation behind us, big game on friday coming up. Hibs will be very confident but that could be their downfall, that they will underestimate us. We are pish but I reckon we will capitalise on hibs cockiness going into this one.

Going for 2-0 us

Beat it back to a hibs forum.

not sure if the suspensions will have good/bad effect,time will tell if the management have been playing numpties while there are better in reserve,or if the reserves are bigger numpties than the regular donuts

I don't think so. I think with some of the players we have we could be more than decent. They need to step up though and the Beanie needs to have more faith in putting out a much more aggressive attacking team and system. Surely a player of Wallace's ability and athleticism could be used left side midfield. Moshni as well is athletic and on his day excellent at attacking headers. Templeton ran amok against Hibs in the first game when he came on. Clark, mobile and hardworking. Shiels as well, what the fuck has happened to him.

A team with no flair or imagination. Any players with an ounce of creativity either on the bench or not in the squad. Black awful and falling all over the place, Hutton struggling to stay on his feet and struggling to run with the ball at his feet, Law a spectator, Miller running around but getting nowhere, Daly being Daly, Boyd brought on after 68 mins to miss our one and only chance in the 84th min and our defence picked apart by what is a shite Hibs side. Oh, and an empty stadium due to the off field shambles.

2-0 Hibs