No Miller, No Black, No Foster............

No Simonsen, and i'll add in a half without jig, in which we looked damn comfortable except for a fluke deflection

we looked so much a different team from the one that disgracefully surrendered to Raith in the cup at Ibrox, we look a much more hungry and high tempo team (at times, still too often the movement from certain players is poor)

But its much MUCH better than a fortnight ago

I posted earlier this season about the stats when we played at least 2 out of the 3 of McLeod, Aird and Clark, compared to when we never played them, youthful vibrant energy will win everyday against bang average experienced players

Tonight was actually good to watch for the most part, the club MUST continue in this vain next friday against Falkirk

I think our problems run deeper than those 3 players however for the last three years the team has not been selected on merit and mediocre performances have been tolerated and led to a poor standard of performance week in week out.

not on the field they dont. Those 3 wankers are picked as little pets regardless of form, hope ''jigs'' neck injury at half time was someone doing him in.

Foster's becoming no more than a bad memory, hope it stays that way.

Sort of feel sorry for him - he always seems to go at it with such enthusiasm, but the end product is rarely there.

Maybe just one of those for whom the jersey is too heavy - I'm sure he wasn't always this bad.

agree... Murdoch and Clark and Vuckic raise the energy levels in the team, think when some of the young NU players get fit we will ramp up a bit,..IF,.. we adopt a no risk no gain policy from here on

Energy - key word.

Seen more these last 2 Friday's than the rest of the season put together.

Felt performance wise we took a bit of a step backwards than our performance against Hibs.

Miller has heart and up and until he came off against Hibs he was going to score a peach, was one of the best prior to hitting the bench, Boyd on the other hand is at least trying now, but honestly, who else would get so many games to change his fortunes and despite this he's still off the pace.

Had Murdoch not scored, Boyd's inability to be on the same pace as the game would have cost us.

Faded away in the 2nd half - another 5-10 minutes and it could have been 2 each.

Glad we won and it was more like the Hibs performance than previous to Hibs but we have to take our chances, be better with set-pieces and drop the under-performing when it's evidently the case the guys out of the team CAN come in and do a job.

Onwards and upwards - touch wood.

Tbf Miller has had more games than boyd but boyd has scored more. He is completely out of form but with the team improving hopefully he can kick on.

I'm not Huttons biggest fan but I would have him in my team way before Black, Black slows the game down to a virtual halt and can only play side to side and back with his few forward plays resulting in trying a 30 yard pass which is pointless coz he struggles to play a ball 5 yards, I've never rated Miller even when he was younger and I think Clarke and Boyd make a better partnership.

Simosen is a bomb scare and the team look nervous when he is in goal, the buy Robinson seemed to have got the confidence of the defence.

I've no problem with Kenny Miller. He is past his best but he works his balls off and makes things happen.

I think we are a much better and HUNGRIER side without McCulloch, Black, Daly, Foster, etc. But I'd also add too that we are a far better side without Aird. He can be judged now, he's played 81 times and he is woeful. Smith too is a fucking liability.

Credit must go too to one of the most maligned players on here, namely Kyle Hutton. I was delighted he got MOTM last night. He is brave on the ball and works hard. He doesn't deserve the stick he gets.

Faure has had 2 good games also. I never understood why McUseless refused to use him and I still don't. Wallace looks more like his old self, I really like Vuckic and whilst I don't think Clark is good enough his attitude is great and I have no problem seeing him get a run in the side.

I like Murdoch too. He visibly grew in confidence after his goal and he has some nice touches and tracks back well.

Finally, a word of praise for the ex Celtic coach. He has made braver decisions than McUseless and yesterday was our best display for months. I want him sacked but fair dos he is not getting it all wrong.

felt last week that Boyd was getting in the road, just so slow and unfit and last night I was surprised ,(no I wasn't,) he played, shows the thinking of the coach, the best team performance for years (last week.) and he just had to make changes, thankfully there was enough of the team on last night to carry on the gleam of hope, young Clark was trying too hard and was unlucky, should get a run to give him more confidence, but I wouldn't bet on it, was Miller injured! the game is being played at his tempo now and I think he would think he would thrive instead of having to run around like a headless chicken trying to win the ball, yes, there is enough to suggest a decent coach could make all the difference and hopefully come the e.g.m things will take off again.

I've no problem with Kenny Miller. He is past his best but he works his balls off and makes things happen.

I think we are a much better and HUNGRIER side without McCulloch, Black, Daly, Foster, etc. But I'd also add too that we are a far better side without Aird. He can be judged now, he's played 81 times and he is woeful. Smith too is a fucking liability.

Credit must go too to one of the most maligned players on here, namely Kyle Hutton. I was delighted he got MOTM last night. He is brave on the ball and works hard. He doesn't deserve the stick he gets.

Faure has had 2 good games also. I never understood why McUseless refused to use him and I still don't. Wallace looks more like his old self, I really like Vuckic and whilst I don't think Clark is good enough his attitude is great and I have no problem seeing him get a run in the side.

I like Murdoch too. He visibly grew in confidence after his goal and he has some nice touches and tracks back well.

Finally, a word of praise for the ex Celtic coach. He has made braver decisions than McUseless and yesterday was our best display for months. I want him sacked but fair dos he is not getting it all wrong.

re faure. No proof , just a hunch, but I bet he was criticizing training before he did the article in france. Mccoist then did a mckay on him and froze him out. I would put money on it.