Will Ally Do The Right Thing

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lost so much respect for Ally since admin, Why? Because of the money he has earned which was way over the top and the shares he got for next to nothing was disgraceful.

If Ally now came back and went to see all the players at Murray park and said a proper goodbye to them all then had a press conference at Ibrox with the new board saying he would not be taken a payoff he was due for the good of the club he loves.

He could go one step further and donate all his shares to the RST, that would make Ally my idiot again.

If Ally came back to Murray Park said his good buys and did announce he was taking no more money and giving his 1p shares to one of the fan groups then I would have much more respect for him. Would it not be great if he did this on Tuesday the same day John Grieg comes back.However I just can't see it unfortunately. He will go down as the worst Manager in our history unfortunately

The only chance the clown will give up any of his cash is if some other mug gives him a job on the same money he is stealing from us .

This will give him the chance to act the hero , if not theres not a hope in hell he's giving up any cash.

I can understand why there is so much negativity surrounding McCoist at the moment, he was a dreadful manager who has left us in a total mess.

But in time i think that it will change, it happened with Greig ffs, and he was getting death threats (apparently).

Now he is the Greatest ever Ranger and when we were pish under him nobody would have considered him that.

When we get a winning team on the park, and get stronger off it, he will be remembered as a terrible manager, but more importantly as Rangers greatest ever striker, and thats how it should be.

We were promised by the king supporters that McCoist was going to leave as soon as king got in, and it was due to poor wee ally having to sign a confidentiality agreement with the previous big bad board that prevented him walking away without all that cash.

We were also told by the king supporters - and king as he said it was a "high priority" to get a new manager in. Now going by what king is saying it looks like he isn't that bothered about getting a manager in straight away and that he may just wait till the summer.

Great start by King, do the King support have any kind of remorse for deliberately being part of King's manipulation thus far?

You lot better hope he turns us around. (tu)

Well he's not done it yet, could've easily came out on Friday night and said he's done with compensation. I actually thought he would do it and still may do it as I still think he is a decent Rangers fan and won't hamper kings new regime with extra expense

He shouldn't have hampered ANY regime with extra expense.

We were promised by the king supporters that McCoist was going to leave as soon as king got in, and it was due to poor wee ally having to sign a confidentiality agreement with the previous big bad board that prevented him walking away without all that cash.

We were also told by the king supporters - and king as he said it was a "high priority" to get a new manager in. Now going by what king is saying it looks like he isn't that bothered about getting a manager in straight away and that he may just wait till the summer.

Great start by King, do the King support have any kind of remorse for deliberately being part of King's manipulation thus far?

You lot better hope he turns us around. (tu)

You lot? Do not all Rangers fans wish a turn around both on and off the field, if you expect this transformation to take place before tuesday you will be disappointed. We have to give it some time to work

You lot? Do not all Rangers fans wish a turn around both on and off the field, if you expect this transformation to take place before tuesday you will be disappointed. We have to give it some time to work

Yes, but a lot of us were not convinced King or Ashley were the right men to do it. But that's just crazy thinking isn't it? How could anyone not agree with your opinion!

I can understand why there is so much negativity surrounding McCoist at the moment, he was a dreadful manager who has left us in a total mess.

But in time i think that it will change, it happened with Greig ffs, and he was getting death threats (apparently).

Now he is the Greatest ever Ranger and when we were pish under him nobody would have considered him that.

When we get a winning team on the park, and get stronger off it, he will be remembered as a terrible manager, but more importantly as Rangers greatest ever striker, and thats how it should be.

did greig hang on for money we dont have???

Mcsalary is just another employee now.

I totally agree but im talking a few years down the line.

Hes a pish manager, and something that does smack of double standards is he slated Naismith and others of self interest in running and grabbing the money, when he has effectively done the same himself.

I have lost so much respect for Ally since admin, Why? Because of the money he has earned which was way over the top and the shares he got for next to nothing was disgraceful.

If Ally now came back and went to see all the players at Murray park and said a proper goodbye to them all then had a press conference at Ibrox with the new board saying he would not be taken a payoff he was due for the good of the club he loves.

He could go one step further and donate all his shares to the RST, that would make Ally my idiot again.

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed your glaring typo error :thumbup:

Hes a pish manager, and something that does smack of double standards is he slated Naismith and others of self interest in running and grabbing the money, when he has effectively done the same himself.

I for one will remember and remind bears what he did to fuck his own club for the rest of my life. Esp young bears.

Yes, but a lot of us were not convinced King or Ashley were the right men to do it. But that's just crazy thinking isn't it? How could anyone not agree with your opinion!

I do understand that some folk were unimpressed by DK & MA, I just dont get what you meant when you said "you lot" is it a particular type person or one who has a different opinion to yourself. As is obvious by my amaturish atempts at posting I dont always get what is meant but I do try to understand it. don't take any offense an none was intended.

I do understand that some folk were unimpressed by DK & MA, I just dont get what you meant when you said "you lot" is it a particular type person or one who has a different opinion to yourself. As is obvious by my amaturish atempts at posting I dont always get what is meant but I do try to understand it. don't take any offense an none was intended.

"you lot" is directed at those whom have defended king and championed king without any real basis to other than he is a rangers man - apparently.

no offence taken tbd, i hope neither for you (tu)