John Guidetti: "the H*** Are Deed"

WATBB

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? What a bunch of cunts that run CFC. They're surprised and disappointed it was reported? Arsholes, there is no bounds to their arrogance and hypocrisy.

They are a shower of cunts and always will be the true enemy of us and our club.

It doesn't matter if it is on the pitch or off it they are always the victims and its never their fault.

They get away with everything because they talk a good game and the press lap up all of their lies and spin.

If they were half the club they claim to be they would have reported their child abuse scandal to the authorities for investigation, Tonev, Stokes, Griffiths and Guidetti would all have been released/sacked and the gangrene brigade would have been disbanded.

Brown gets away with everything on the pitch and Liewell runs Scottish football off the pitch.

Sums up the attitude of the perpetually offended that they seem to think it is OK for one of their players to use that sort of language.

I assume based on their attitude it is now completely OK for Rangers players to go on BBC news and sing the Billy Boys?

Ceptic are blatantly encouraging sectarianism with their statement.

The media spin it as reasonable comment.

We, on the other hand, get criticised for condemning sectarianism, if we don't say exactly the same form and content as their insidiously vile propaganda.

Sureley the scum's players, and in particular their foreign ones are told what words and phrases are considered bigotted. Our players certainly are. Are they claiming this is due to a lack of education....

It was in the piggery and he know what he was saying. Ignorance is no defence.

It was John Reid who kicked off the moral outrage of fans singing songs at football matches,so if they cant keep up to their own high moral code tough shit.

Exactly the point. There was a time you could sing absolutely anything at the football and whether good or bad it certainly made an OF game the best atmosphere. They were the ones who became all offended and started it. Unfortunately its now become petty so these cunts must reap what they sow.

I notice the the BBC are reporting this as "singing an ALLEGEDLY offensive song" , as opposed to "ALLEGEDLY singing an offensive song"

So the BBC not believe the song is offensive?

The fact the BBC are referring to it as an "offensive" song says it all for me.

If it was a Rangers player, member of staff or fan, it would be a "sectarian" song.

It has been said before, we are all too familiar with the way they want things to be in Scotland.

It is imperative that Rangers Supporters be hounded, vilified and now ultimately jailed for saying things that others choose to be offended by. However in no way should anyone be brought to task for anything they say or do that Rangers Supporters may find offensive.

Simple as that really.

Welcome to the best wee country in the World.

There are a lot of posters in this thread missing the point.

In a ‘perfect’ world, us and them would be allowed to sing almost anything (in the stadium) without fear of repercussions.

For better or worse things have changed and now we’re not allowed to sing half the songs we could a decade ago because of ‘political correctness’ – and that’s just the way it is so I’ll deal with it and move on. The problem I have is that it’s currently one rule for us and one rule for the rest of society, and in particular, the bheasts from the east. This can’t be allowed to continue and we need to stand up for ourselves at every opportunity, even if it makes us look ‘petty’. I’d rather look petty in the short term knowing that it’s the only way to change how things like this are dealt with and reported in the media in the long term.

On the face of it I have no problem with him using the term in a pub of like minded folk – I’m never going to be in a pub like that so not at risk of being offended – I just wish we’d be allowed the same freedoms.

So, as many have said, ignorance is no excuse, he should be punished and punished by both his club and the SFA.