Would Ally Be Any Worse?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question for me is: would Ally stand any chance of steering us through the play-offs? The answer as I see it is probably no, therefore anyone else is automatically preferable - someone unconnected to the current shambles. However, I expect that McDowell will remain until a long-term replacement is identified; I hope the new regime is making swift process in selecting our next manager.

I don't want the worst manager in our history back...ever!

Kenny is pushing him mighty close for that tag. Has he won two in a row yet? Nearly 3 months of his miserable face leading the team of non-triers. Really fucking depressing.

I don't want him back but McD is making Ally look good, how bad is that?

Ally provided crap football but at least we won a few games,

If the board don't have the answer then bring him back and rub his nose in the shite he has left us

Your right, Ally wouldn't do any worse, but I doubt he'd do any better either and let's not forget this fucking shite were watching is his lasting legacy.

Mccoist is to blame for the position we are in. While I think McDowall is totally incompetent as a a manager if McCoist were still here it would be just as bad. It was always going to happen.

The only way forward is to pay them off for a reduced fee, I really can't see either giving up their pay day for the good of the club, and we get someone in on a short term basis to attempt to get promotion. They should just steady the ship, no new contracts and no pre-contract signings unless the long term manager is lined up and provides a list of players they'd like to sign.

Your right, Ally wouldn't do any worse, but I doubt he'd do any better either and let's not forget this fucking shite were watching is his lasting legacy.

What annoys me is he got cheered last Friday, so what does he think of himself? he's still loved by the support? he did a good job?

Like I said in my op, I don't want him back but he should be made to realize what he's done to the club, I genuinely believe he thinks he's done nothing wrong, when his book comes out, as it must, it will blame everyone but him

I think you'll struggle to find somebody who hates McCoist more than me , and Yes I do mean hate, but even I would say McDowall is a worse manager than Mccoist :lol:

I wouldn't want McCoist back though no matter what. Hate the sight of him to be honest.

I picked my username in 2007 for the record lol

Funnily enough, this is exactly what I was thinking last night.

KMcD is surprisingly terrible. Given that we are already paying their wages (I'm disappointed that Ally hasn't put out a statement saying he's handing back the cash and quitting, but that's a different story), are hemorrhaging points and it might take some time to get a new manager in I think it might be worthwhile getting Ally back in.

If we keep going the way we are we probably won't even make the play-offs.

I despair at this team. They've had a whole regime change and a semi-full Ibrox (certainly more full than it has been) and yet they still can't muster up the fight to beat QoS.

What exactly will it take to get this team winning again?!

He would be exactly the same , fuckin clueless.

Short memories in here ...............

I don't think it's a case of folk thinking Ally would "do a Walter" but rather that given a new manager might take some time to find, and KMcD is like Garth in Wayne's World when Wayne leaves him on his own to do the show, it might be worthwhile getting Ally back in the meantime to see if he can at least halt this decline we're in under KMcD.

giphy.gif

I don't think it's a case of folk thinking Ally would "do a Walter" but rather that given a new manager might take some time to find, and KMcD is like Garth in Wayne's World when Wayne leaves him on his own to do the show, it might be worthwhile getting Ally back in the meantime to see if he can at least halt this decline we're in under KMcD.

Are you for real , did you watch us when that clown was here ?

McDowell is a clone of McCoist , the two of them and Durrant are useless.

The ground will empty and stay like that if the clown is allowed anywhere near the club...........