Peter Lawwell Damaging Scottish Football.

Nalla1959

During the recent takeover at ibrox another story broke which went almost unnoticed. Peter lawwell talked of celtic actively looking for an escape route out of scottish football and raised the possibility of going to some form of Atlantic league, I know you have all heard this before. My point is that he has huge influence over Scottish football at the present time and was involved in the new tv deal which is proportionately ten times less than the value of the product. Why are the diddy teams still accepting him as a champion of Scottish football when he is looking to leave and is actively harming the game in Scotland.

Also call me paranoid but I just entered Rangers in Google to go to the Rangers website and the first two stories that flash up are negative stories about Chris Graham and the guy that sent the parcel to Lemon. Third story is Stuart McCall (td)

During the recent takeover at ibrox another story broke which went almost unnoticed. Peter lawwell talked of celtic actively looking for an escape route out of scottish football and raised the possibility of going to some form of Atlantic league, I know you have all heard this before. My point is that he has huge influence over Scottish football at the present time and was involved in the new tv deal which is proportionately ten times less than the value of the product. Why are the diddy teams still accepting him as a champion of Scottish football when he is looking to leave and is actively harming the game in Scotland.

This is no new development. He's been doing it for years.

Also call me paranoid but I just entered Rangers in Google to go to the Rangers website and the first two stories that flash up are negative stories about Chris Graham and the guy that sent the parcel to Lemon. Third story is Stuart McCall (td)

google are fuckin at it..

how-google-works.jpg

Your paranoid :thumbup: