***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

Bear cub1

Maybe we are right now, but to say you are never going to return to Ibrox even if things start to get better is just ridiculous. I am sure this type of thing has happend to many clubs before and it will happen again, just get over it, sometimes you hit rock bottom and you just gotta keep fighting which is something these players know nothing about unfortuneatly.

The further you fall, the sweeter the comeback. Mind you I'd say that's enough falling lads, might wanna start the up-turn now.

this will be the last game I can stomach with mcculloch playing, sunday is mccalls last chance. look at our centre back pairing, they are leaving so much room between the midfield and them, they aren't following the ball out of the box and they are constantly slowing the play. we can't persevere with this, it's cost us so many games this season

bringing him on when alloa will camp in their 18yard box isnt a chance tbh

He's shown in flashes he has the ability to go past three and fire a rocket.

This is where he needs to prove he should be a starter. I'm not expecting miracles, just some invention and ability to

go past a player we lack so fucking much.