Squad Confidence At All-Time Low - Lee Wallace

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he had actually played better the last couple of games, seems I am the only one that has thought so.

no I thought the same myself: especially the last game where we saw some classic wallace moves down the flank, moves that have been few and far between this season

players have got to break out of their vicious cycyle of under-performing then beating themselves up for poor performances...resulting in even lower moral and on it goes.

why beat yourself up when there is already a queue of people lining up to hit you :lol:

best just give 110% and get on with it, its the only way up

The fact is that we have won one game this year, if the confidence was anywhere other than an all time low then something would be very strange. It can turn around very quickly, but the players cannot just hope something happens, they will have to make it happen. I have not bought into this idea that they are not fit or don't try, they just don't seem to believe - it is up to the manager to give them enough to believe in themselves and each other, and it is up to them to take positive action and make things happen.

What is concerning is that there does not appear to be an all for one and one for all attitude. Nobody likes us we dont care, we are going shoulder to shoulder and will fight like fuck for each other. Thank Christ none of these charlatans were defending old Derry's walls.

How awful for Wallace, Jig and the lads eh!

I make no apology for stating that I don't have a grain of sympathy for any of them.

My sympathy resides with the families and the fans who have worked hard, and managed on a shoestring budget, to find the money to follow the team they love.

These are families and fans who generally earn a pittance in comparison to the wasters and imposters who populate our team. These are the people who turn up game after game only to be embarrassed and humiliated by players who earn more in a month than the majority of these people earn in a year!

These are the players who 'work' only a couple of hours a day for a weekly wage that most of us can only dream of. No national minimum wage for these guys, no 50/60 hour week for the 'talented' members of our squad.

They're demoralised and lacking confidence we're told, but I can assure them that they're not as demoralised as the fans are - especially those who find it a massive financial burden taking the kids to Ibrox every home game.

How awful for you? You should hang your heads in shame!

You're a group of pampered, over-rated, fragile imposters. Stop bleating and whinging because we're all heartily sick of listening to your pathetic, cringeworthy excuses!

RANT OVER.

another article from him in the Rhebel and if you read the last 3 lines....different slant from this one

He said: “There is still a fighting chance we can go up.

“We are all aware this is a big one for us. We are becoming organised and are looking at different ways of playing against Hibs.

“It’s an opportunity to take to the field and 
put right what has been wrong.”

another article from him in the Rhebel and if you read the last 3 lines....different slant from this one

He said: There is still a fighting chance we can go up.

We are all aware this is a big one for us. We are becoming organised and are looking at different ways of playing against Hibs.

Its an opportunity to take to the field and 
put right what has been wrong.

Those words will mean absolutely fuck all after they come away from easter road with another tanking.

He said: There is still a fighting chance we can go up.

We are all aware this is a big one for us. We are becoming organised and are looking at different ways of playing against Hibs.

Its an opportunity to take to the field and 
put right what has been wrong.

That would involve showing a bit of fight!

Not interested in your excuses or sob stories, Lee.

Get your violin to fuck and do what you're paid to do.

Greetin faced, overpaid bastards.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

They continue to take full wage packets for not even half shifts.

I wish they would GTF, but unless some club is insane enough to give Ally a job as manager, who'd be crazy enough to sign the useless bastards.

Not read thru this full thread so may have been covered, but just saw this from Wallace on the gossip page,

Lee Wallace admits many of the Rangers squad could not contemplate facing another season in the Championship if they miss out on promotion. The full-back also says the "mental strain of the last three years is more difficult than anyone can imagine. (Scotsman)

What a pussy this guy is! Yeah must be hard Lee getting paid a fortune to go out and half arse it against guys paid peanuts in comparason! Just feck off with the rest of the wasters#

Perhaps he has got that from all the surrender monkeys on RM!

Why did you never call McCoist or the players surrender monkeys?

Afterall they couldn't win a trophy and McCoist's shitebag tactics against Hearts at Tynie lost us the league.

Why did you never call McCoist or the players surrender monkeys?

Afterall they couldn't win a trophy and McCoist's shitebag tactics against Hearts at Tynie lost us the league.

I know this is a hard concept for some to grasp but ...

1. We won two leagues with Ally

2. I SUPPORT rangers - and I just don't see how booing, being negitive and all that other surrender monkey shite can be construed as support!

I know this is a hard concept for some to grasp but ...

1. We won two leagues with Ally

2. I SUPPORT rangers - and I just don't see how booing, being negitive and all that other surrender monkey shite can be construed as support!

Maybe its a hard concept for you to grasp, we could have won both those leagues with a fucking monkey in charge. The one and only thing we on RM could be positive on these last few years, was that you would come out trying to bullshit us each week about Ally, just as you are trying right now. Ally was a great player, but was as sure as hell one shit manager.

Maybe its a hard concept for you to grasp, we could have won both those leagues with a fucking monkey in charge. The one and only thing we on RM could be positive on these last few years, was that you would come out trying to bullshit us each week about Ally, just as you are trying right now. Ally was a great player, but was as sure as hell one shit manager.

Aye it's easy from the sidelines!