Get Up Or We Go!

Mr RFC

Seems you need a log in for the website, why you'd do that for the sun is anyone's guess.

Yeah it's just the headline i wanted to bring attention to. The record has coverage of it on their site which i've posted on here.

Why the sun would charge for a subscription when their competitors offer the same stories on their websites for free is beyond me.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck do these players think they are? They are in this position because of their own unprofessionalism and ineptness, if they go it will NOT be because they are sick of being outwith the premier league, but it will be because they are too shit to beat the lowliest of teams in Scotland.

This just amplifies how much of a bunch of arrogant pricks we have at our club, it's not their fault and it's almost as if they're blaming everything on the fans. If they did their job to 50% of what they were expected to do then they would be at least in an easy second position if not ahead of hearts. Instead they're trailing and have no one to blame but themselves.

I fucking hate most of these players now and cannot wait till they are shown the door by us because that's what will happen first, not a mass exodus of pissed off players.

Who the fuck do these players think they are? They are in this position because of their own unprofessionalism and ineptness, if they go it will NOT be because they are sick of being outwith the premier league, but it will be because they are too shit to beat the lowliest of teams in Scotland.

This just amplifies how much of a bunch of arrogant pricks we have at our club, it's not their fault and it's almost as if they're blaming everything on the fans. If they did their job to 50% of what they were expected to do then they would be at least in an easy second position if not ahead of hearts. Instead they're trailing and have no one to blame but themselves.

I fucking hate most of these players now and cannot wait till they are shown the door by us because that's what will happen first, not a mass exodus of pissed off players.

Wallace said it WAS their fault and he said they had nobody to blame but themselves!

I think he's implying that these players will not stick by the club for another year in the championship. Like we want them to.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/rangers-lee-wallace-dont-know-5373254

They'd be hard pressed to come up with an argument to prove they've actually stuck with us THIS year!

I think most have moved on (in their own minds) already!

Lee Wallace saying today that if Rangers don't go up there will be a mass exodus of players :lol:

Nothing like staying the bleeding obvious. Regardless of whether it is Premiership or Championship next season, I do not expect to see these wage thieves in a Rangers shirt again.

I think he's implying that they don't deserve to be ar Rangers as theyt have left he club down badly. Think you guys are missing the point. Many players out of contract and unlikely to be handed new deals on current form.

Having read his words, I don't know how that can be taken from it at all.

Seems to be more about complaining he isn't challenging for trophies and playing in the CL. Also bemoaning the fact he isn't playing for Scotland.

The only glimmer of hope we have at the moment is that half of these over-rated, overpaid spineless arseholes are out of contract and we can

get rid of them. If some of them don't want to be in the Championship next season then they should have pulled the collective finger from their arses

and deliver the type of performances the wage bill would suggest.

There are plenty playing for us who believe they are better than they actually are. Many have certainly underperformed, however, the irony is that

instead of fans being sorry to lose players as might normally happen if we failed to get promotion; we'd be putting out the bunting when we eventually

managed to rid ourselves of a good few of the plums.

I'd be surprised if the likes of Black, Law, Templeton etc could get half the wages elsewhere that they're getting from us

Yeah I love it how it's made out to be some sort of huge personal sacrifice. If we paid them 250 quid a week whilst in division 3 then fine. These players have all been paid way over the average for players of their limited ability. Not one of them has ever merited their salary, their approach to the whole "journey" has been one big piss take. If we had a decent manager who realised what was required then it may have been different but they had the power to change it, at least at a personal level.

The sooner the summer comes the better regardless of division, our wage bill next year will be a fraction of this years and with any luck (or decent scouting and management) we'll have a team full of players worthy of the jersey.

I'd be surprised if the likes of Black, Law, Templeton etc could get half the wages elsewhere that they're getting from us

Be fair, there are considerable renovations needing done at Ibrox so it's not outwith the bounds that 'Blackie' may be retained in some capacity.