Get Up Or We Go!

Mr RFC

Lee Wallace saying today that if Rangers don't go up there will be a mass exodus of players :lol: .

I stuck up for him yesterday but this could be the most idiotic thing any player has come out with this season. Lets be honest there's been a few questionable statements.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/rangers/6378035/Get-up-or-Gers-players-will-go.html

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Wallace saying today that if Rangers don't go up there will be a mass exodus of players :lol: .

I stuck up for him yesterday but this could be the most idiotic thing any player has come out with this season. Lets be honest there's been a few questionable statements.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/rangers/6378035/Get-up-or-Gers-players-will-go.html

I think he's implying that they don't deserve to be ar Rangers as theyt have left he club down badly. Think you guys are missing the point. Many players out of contract and unlikely to be handed new deals on current form.

What have any of the senior squad done to deserve a continuation of their time at Ibrox.If you had a team of winning players with flair and a never to be beaten attitude well yes you would go all out to keep those players.As for this sorry excuse of a Rangers team put together by a management team who some thought were doing a good job winning titles in div 3 and div 2 well theres barely a handful of senior players worth keeping.The sooner they are hunted out of our club the better and if the new manager hasnt the balls or sense to do it well get someone who has because the long suffering support cant and wont take much more of this shit dished out as a Rangers team.

I think he's implying that they don't deserve to be ar Rangers as theyt have left he club down badly. Think you guys are missing the point. Many players out of contract and unlikely to be handed new deals on current form.

Maybe i've picked it up wrong but in the record he's saying he has been questioning his decision to stay. He also dosen't know if he could stomach another year in the championship.

there is no point being missed mate,he said not many of us could contemplate staying and playing in championship for another year.fuck the lot of these wage thieves.even if they did leave who the fuck would take them.

Is he the new official mouthpiece for the team now instead of McCulloch?

Wish to fuck they would start doing their talking on the pitch. Even if we do go up I hope every 1 is kicked out on their arse, worst ever Gers team by some distance.

If that his attitude i get him to fuck now. he should never kick another ball for Rangers.

Said on another thread that all season we have had one after another spouting on the Rangers website about how they have to improve,how they have to take the chances,how they slipped up loosing bad goals,how they have let the fans down.Well talks fucking cheap lads so why dont all of you get fucking on with it and do your talking on the park where it counts and try beating part time teams like Alloa ffs after all your all well enough paid for it so get fucking on with it or do the decent thing and drop yourselves as most of you are kidding no-one.

So they give half-arsed efforts all fckn season then because of them we don't go up, so they all just fuck off, well no what piss off then wallace get yourself to fuck !! because if that's your attitude then we don't fckn need you and btw good luck finding a new club to all the arseholes cos who the fuck is going to want to sign them !!