After Today's Game Who Do We Keep For Next Season ?

tannerall

Expect this will change in most posters opinions on a game to game basis.

I'd like to think I was being consistent with these.

Bell

McGregor

Wallace

Law

Murdoch

Black

Calum Gallagher

Templeton

Vuckic

Streete (seen enough already to know he has potential)

Will decide on Zaliukas, Mohsni at end of season, and expect Shiels to stake a claim for next season.

Think Bigirimana has potentiial but need to see him play.

Clark, no, seems too much of an instinct player and is too inconsistent.

Robinson, no, not that bad, but is at best a second choice, probably third for us if he stays.

Hutton, Crawford too average.

(Edit: Tom Walsh too (tu) )

Expect this will change in most posters opinions on a game to game basis.

I'd like to think I was being consistent with these.

Bell

McGregor

Wallace

Law

Murdoch

Black

Calum Gallagher

Templeton

Vuckic

Streete (seen enough already to know he has potential)

Will decide on Zaliukas, Mohsni at end of season, and expect Shiels to stake a claim for next season.

Think Bigirimana has potentiial but need to see him play.

Clark, no, seems too much of an instinct player and is too inconsistent.

Robinson, no, not that bad, but is at best a second choice, probably third for us if he stays.

Hutton, Crawford too average.

A few changes for me, I don't think most of these players deserve it frankly. Law, Black and Templeton just aren't good enough, and Black and Templeton are not professional enough players.

The only players I actually like from this squad are Bell, McGregor, Murdoch, Calum Gallagher, Vuckic, Streete. Of course I do like others like Miller, however he's past it in my opinion.

Regarding Wallace, one good game and a load of badge kissing wont make up for his poor professionalism and performance all year.

Its only one game but do the majority of them deserve to remain on the salary they are on? They will not have other teams queuing up to offer the majority of them contracts so if any of them do come good for the rest of the season by all means keep them but on a lesser salary

You don't decide that on the basis of one game.

But we can see is despite what some might think, there's still players in that squad who have something to offer.

With the right management, there's talent in there.

End of the season, where we end up and how we get there will decide who stays and who goes.

only bell walsh and murdoch (and vuckic if can get him) because they are blameless.

the rest, well

1. if they manage to get us promoted then it proves they've been at it all season and could have won this league, so don't want a bunch of charlatins anywhere near my team

2. if they try their best and fail, well they're not good enough anyway to stay

Depends what league we're in and depends on their wages.

Many of them are not worth what they're being paid so unless they're going to cut their salary significantly they should be out the door regardless of how they play between now and next season.