***** Official Qots V Rangers Thread *****

Were is Vuckic's favoured position? I noticed he played on the right side against Hearts despie being a left-sided player.

I'd like to see us start Vuckic, Clark, Miller, templeton, Law, and even Shiels. Let's just attack teams from now on we're good at that.

3-0 Rangers.

We've got confidence, belief , and we've got momentum. In the last few weeks we've brushed aside both Hibs & Hearts, our two closest rivals in the league.

I suspect Stuart McCall will stress the importance of the win here, and that it's not going to be easy and that we'll keep the same pressure we applied against Hearts in the first half at the weekend.

Should be an easy win if we're prepared properly for it.

QOS are another team that, in the past, would walk all over us, play the better stuff and 9 times out of 10, deserve the win. Under MCall, I don't see that happening, they're still a good team and I bet we'll show them the respect they deserve by putting in hard graft, winning tackles and pressing. We should be winning these games, and McCall and the players will see to that.

I hope Shiels, Murdoch and Law continue their good partnership in midfield, it's been excellent of late, movement, possession and intelligent link up play.

I feel for Temps, I'd play him every week, but Vuckic deserves to play and I'd be hard pressed to drop Miller/Clark after their efforts recently.

Moshni in for Captain Calamity,but other than that, same team, same results...

Huge advantage for us is no one has figured us out yet, when Ally and then McDowall were in charge you knew pretty much how we'd play and who would play weeks prior to the match so teams knew exactly how to counter us, especially hibs. For the run in to the playoffs we have to keep them guessing as Hibs have been found out and unless they change its likely to be over for them.

I particularly liked what McCall said before the hearts game that he was going to play 3 at the back but saw they had 1 striker so changed the formation accordingly and Hearts couldn't handle us, a team that has steamrolled past teams week after week because they always found a way to break opponents down but not Sunday.

I'm looking forward to this game. About 3 or 4 weeks ago I was filled with dread.

I hope we can keep this momentum building for the remainder of the season. Under McCall there is more than just hope and blind faith, we know he is improving things and can see the improvement already.

Robinson

Sinnamon McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

Shiels Murdoch Law

Gallagher Miller Vuckic

Gallagher scored again tonight for the youths, I'd give Clark a rest after the weekend, he ran himself into the ground and looked like he took a knock.

Every time it never centres itself. :lol: