***** Official Qots V Rangers Thread *****

The main issue for me is we've got our best CB stuck out at RB. Don't get me wrong he's been doing a good job, but I'd rather have him doing a good job at CB!

We've got a young boy getting rave reviews, get him in the side and get one of these clowns out of CB.

As for Wallace he's horrifically one footed.

Fucking woeful Rangers. No desire, no sign of anything changing. Amazing how quickly these players revert to type. At least some might finally see how fucking wank these players are since they'll not criticise McCall.

Think McCall has got it way wrong tonight, 4-4-2 has just not worked in the slightest and he's persisting with it.

Game over. It was a short honeymoon. Players reverting to underperforming type. Many of them will be staring at the exit doors at Ibrox and its focus on next season. It's been clear for a long time now they do not have the appetite to win these types of games, and in not having that hunger or appetite they do not have it in them to battle through to promotion. No need to worry about promotion costing us £1.2m as that is fairy tale land the way this team plays on games like this.

McCulloch aint the answer..we need two new CB's, stunned to be 2-0 down, really don't deserve to be..

We do deserve to be 2-0 down. Creates fuck all and horrific defending on two occasions and QoS doing what we can't - getting the ball in the net.