Rangers Youth Biggest Miss

Dundee United and Brentford are maybe not quite so attractive now, they both might have cemented a regular berth under McCall, but then Walsh and Murdoch would have still been on the fringes, lifes a funny old game eh!

Dundee United and Brentford are maybe not quite so attractive now, they both might have cemented a regular berth under McCall, but then Walsh and Murdoch would have still been on the fringes, lifes a funny old game eh!

Brentford have a chance of getting into the premiership.

Not through mismanagement, but because of the upheaval possibly, I think Kyle Hutton's game suffered from not having a stable, consistent, and mature top league/European standard midfield. Their were others that took off, but Kyle stayed, rightly, but I think he would have become a very good player under normal circumstances.

Gary McSwegan was a terrific player as a youngster and he was scoring 40 goals a season for the reserves.

Due to the quality strikers in the first team he never got to play enough 1st team football at the correct age and he never fully realised his potential.

Thread wasn't meant as doom and gloom chaps, if you think so then I'd address the issues with your own psyche.

McCall giving Hardie, Crawford and Murdoch chances is a positive. All I was asking is whether anyone is missed or because of poor management players such as McKay failed to meet them early potential.

Looked it up, was surprised to see "As of November 2014 he is the current squad's longest serving player." He's 23, what's the turnover at Coventry like?!

Dont worrie mate Coventry just going through a tough spell just now it won't be long till there back in Premiership and flecks the main man

Gary McSwegan was a terrific player as a youngster and he was scoring 40 goals a season for the reserves.

Due to the quality strikers in the first team he never got to play enough 1st team football at the correct age and he never fully realised his potential.

I wouldn't agree with that. McCoist was injured for long periods and Hateley also had frequent suspensions. Walter Smith just didn't rate him.

Dont worrie mate Coventry just going through a tough spell just now it won't be long till there back in Premiership and flecks the main man

A bad spell?

Their bad spell will be 5 years in the Conference the way that lot are going. Their finances are pathetic too. They could end up being the next Stockport County...