The Hypocrisy Of The Obsessed: Part Iii

Virtuoso

I left my previous post long enough for the blazer chasers to read it. No messing next time - you have been told in person and on here. I am a member of VB, but not admin. There's the difference, but your hatred doesn't get it.

You post my kids names - the consequences will be swift.

What part of 'I don't agree with posting people's kids names online' don't you get?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The son called Thomas in the article is of voting age, so in essence, he is an adult. Not a kid or child.

The other son who is probably younger, has not been named.

So, what's the problem?

Some are giving the impression that the VB have named a 6 year old or thereabouts.

Thing is, the article is naming and shaming people who should lose their status as chartered accountants

for it is obvious that they are not the type of people you want handling your tax business.

How would they treat you if they found out you were a rangers fan or protestant?

I wouldn't want them anywhere near my personal tax issues. Not that I have any issues, but if I did,

I wouldn't want them dealing with it.

It's time to turn the screws on these individuals who have done similar to Rangers fans on Twitter and Facebook

and anything else that can be used to do such things.

Another thread hijacked after one little comment is taken out of context and argument takes over thread. /Sigh

So. Back to the thread. Why has this not yet hit the papers. The VB website is open to the public. There are many journalists sneaking about twitter and these forums yet not a single one has written an article on it, why is this, many of these revelations are front page news??

Because we (or the Vanguard Bears) have failed to provide the appropriate media outlets with the story?

Because reporters and newspapers editors doubt it's authenticity?

Because reporters and newspapers editors fear of being sued?

Because the media are full of Rangers haters?

other?

I have absolutely no doubt that if this were Rangers supporting senior HMRC officials who mocked Celtic supporters with offensive and sectarian insults on social media and broke confidentiality and Data Protection laws it would be all over every rag known in Scotland and beyond. Not to mention potential leaking of confidential tax information about Rangers FC

Any ideas why still nothing in the press?

In the post you quoted I did say naming people's kids was wrong, maybe you missed it.

I have no idea who you're talking about, when you're naming places and supposed 'gangs' and my 'mates', I really don't. But maybe the hatred you refer to is clouding your thoughts.

So, in summary, what I said was I don't agree with naming people's kids online, whether yours, or in the said article, which you seem to agree with. Everything else you just posted is nothing to do with me in the slightest, but apparently it's me that's talking shite lol.

You crack on there if you want, i'm just happy enough that we both agree that people's kids shouldn't be named, as they really shouldn't.

Cheers.

I'm not going to get into silly online squabbles with your little gang. You go after my kids, I'll be with those involved within the hour.

I'm not going to get into silly online squabbles with your little gang. You go after my kids, I'll be with those involved within the hour.

Go after your kids??? Geez peace ffs.

'My gang' :lol:

You know fuck all about me, that's plainly obvious by your assumptions, every post I've made on this thread has been saying it's out of order to name people's kids, which it is, you even agreed.

If you know any different about me, then post away, let's be having it. If not, i'll wait your apology as you say you are a reasonable man :rolleyes:

Would rather be a trolling sweetie wife than a bear who alludes to another bear being a scumbag but doesnt even have the balls to state it directly.

Would help if you were a bheggar rather than a bear acting like one.

Sorry for the delay, I was giving you a chance to have a wee go at 'bluefarm' as he obviously thinks, like me, that naming people's kids on the Internet is crossing a line and an act of scumbaggery...

Hi, troll number 2.

Someone should probably steer the topic back onto the zombie weirdos who work for HMRC now.

I have said my piece and I believe I was correct in criticising something immoral and absolutely nothing will change my mind or alter my moral code or ever make me feel I was wrong to exercise my freedom of speech. Stick to telling us your own opinion as you won't change mine.

Thanks. (tu)

zombie ? Is that no the bheggars favourite word this weather to describe God's People ?

@VanguardBears: Hearing that HMRC in Cumbernauld have launched an investigation into employee conduct >>>>

http://t.co/hruU9BPSov

http://t.co/sr8kG8K6JH

How would it feel, do you think, that if during their investigation someone in the Cumbernauld or East Kilbride offices were to be linked to leaking the Big Tax Case information?

I've got a couple of mates who work in HMRC in Cumbernauld and they're as bitter a Tim you'll ever likely to meet. They said its 70/30 in favour of the beast in they offices. Cumbernauld is pretty much full of the taig nowadays right enough!

I've got a couple of mates who work in HMRC in Cumbernauld and they're as bitter a Tim you'll ever likely to meet. They said its 70/30 in favour of the beast in they offices. Cumbernauld is pretty much full of the taig nowadays right enough!

It's not that bad, still plenty of us!

Choose your friends better B.

It must be quite disrupting and uncomfortable for Rangers supporters working in these offices in Cumbernauld and East Kilbride knowing your manager and managers manager have (no longer private) hatred for you and want you and your fellow supporters eradicated from Scottish society...

I wonder if it has an impact on individuals performance reviews. Hope not!

@VanguardBears: Hearing that HMRC in Cumbernauld have launched an investigation into employee conduct >>>>

http://t.co/hruU9BPSov

http://t.co/sr8kG8K6JH

Good to get back on topic and what we all should be discussing .

I've no doubt of HMRC leaks regarding Rangers , and the VB article gives me no further confidence in them whatsoever.

It's one thing having an enquiry into employee conduct , and , welcoming as it is , I'd be more concerned on how far up the chain this goes because I have no doubt , that somebody , somewhere , is / was putting confidential information about Rangers into the public domain .

That's the sort of enquiry I'd like to see instigated and until we see one actively pursued , HMRC will always leave themselves open to the sort of thing the VB are exposing.

It must be quite disrupting and uncomfortable for Rangers supporters working in these offices in Cumbernauld and East Kilbride knowing your manager and managers manager have (no longer private) hatred for you and want you and your fellow supporters eradicated from Scottish society...

I wonder if it has an impact on individuals performance reviews. Hope not!

You're not suggesting it's every senior employee are you? Like every employer there will be varying backgrounds throughout staff.

You're not suggesting it's every senior employee are you? Like every employer there will be varying backgrounds throughout staff.

Of course not. But all those included in the Vanguard articles appear to be managers of some sort. Some of which whom are in senior positions.

• 6 months later...

Why doesn't someone do something about it is the wrong question. You should be asking yourself why don't I do something about it?

The above is quite simply The most pertinent statement I have ever read on here. Several people have asked the question when clearly it's the responsibility of all of us to do something about it.

DO what's right for Rangers and get involved, please DO NOT do nothing and leave it to others like the vanguard bears.

If you want it to stop, this anti Rangers frenzy then find your voice instead of just hiding behind the keyboard asking others to do it on your behalf. Remember the voices of the many will be heard long before the few.