Haris Vuckic

Zappa6995

Totally agree with you, and on that topic, I listened to young Hardie's post match interview, and the advice he received from Boyd was not to do too much uneccessary running about, and just wait for an opportunity to score.

Under normal circumstances and from someone like Walter that would be sound advice, but from someone that lately makes a fucken tree look fast, I think not.

He didnt tell that young boy that did he?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way Newcastle will loan him to us is if he first extends his contract with them. That way they'll cash in if he comes good and there's a very good chance of that. There's no way they'll loan him to us while in the final year of his contract.

It must be great for the young guys watching Vuckic in training. Miller, Clark and Boyd couldn't trap a bag of cement.

That is perhaps true at this fleeting moment in time but if Haris Vuckic was to give us even one tenth of the service that Boyd and Miller gave us over the years then he would be doing okay.

In terms of Boyd, that tenth would mean scoring 14 goals, so he has an immediate target at least.

I think folk are getting carried away. He's a decent player that stands out because of the dross surrounding him. Oh how our standards have fallen.

Oh shut the fuck up

He is a Slovenian International so a bit more than a decent player. our standards were destroyed in three years under mccostalot.

He is technically gifted, reads the game well, passes very well and if you have not noticed, scores the odd good goal.

Hes a free agent in the summer im sure. Dont know if Newcastle would need training compensation though.

He has a year left on his contract at Newcastle. I hooe there is a way of getting him here next season he does seem to be enjoying life at Rangers.

That is perhaps true at this fleeting moment in time but if Haris Vuckic was to give us even one tenth of the service that Boyd and Miller gave us over the years then he would be doing okay.

In terms of Boyd, that tenth would mean scoring 14 goals, so he has an immediate target at least.

aye just ignore that boyd needed the best midfield in the land around him to score against dross.

Boyd is not even a footballer ffs. Not an ounce of professionalism in oor krisy.

You can't argue with his attitude, performances and the great side foot finish he makes look a piece of piss almost every week.

If there is any chance of making him permanent than I would be very happy. Sets a very good standard for future signings if Haris signs

Fingers crossed