Haris Vuckic

Zappa6995

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope we can do some sort of deal where we sign him permanently. This guy is still 21 I think and without a doubt will be Premier League quality in 3 or 4 years. We could make some serious cash if we could maybe buy out the last year of his contract or offer 600-800k for him. Him and Stevie May are at the very top of my summer list

Really hope we can do some sort of deal where we sign him permanently. This guy is still 21 I think and without a doubt will be Premier League quality in 3 or 4 years. We could make some serious cash if we could maybe buy out the last year of his contract or offer 600-800k for him. Him and Stevie May are at the very top of my summer list

They paid a few million for him did they not?

I think they can recoup most of that by selling to a championship club or abroad.

We will not pay a penny on transfers this summer.

So at best, we could get him on loan. Unlikely as Newcastle would then lose him for nothing at the end of that when his contract ends. Also can't see us paying a loan fee which Newcastle would likely demand again.

Enjoy him whilst he's here til the end of the season is my take on it.

Out of contract signings are our short term future.

We will not pay a penny on transfers this summer.

So at best, we could get him on loan. Unlikely as Newcastle would then lose him for nothing at the end of that when his contract ends. Also can't see us paying a loan fee which Newcastle would likely demand again.

Enjoy him whilst he's here til the end of the season is my take on it.

Out of contract signings are our short term future.

This

He signed for Newcastle when he was 16, and turns 23 in August this year. Newcastle will be due a development fee at the very least if he moves this summer.

Can't see us paying his full wages on top of settling a fee with Newcastle. Only chance is a season-long loan for next term.

I'm sure I seen it reported somewhere that Newcastle are paying 80% of his wages.

If we are paying him a grand a week that brings in his wage to be £5k, surely that isn't beyond the club to pay that.

Assuming the numbers quoted here are right.

I'm sure I seen it reported somewhere that Newcastle are paying 80% of his wages.

If we are paying him a grand a week that brings in his wage to be £5k, surely that isn't beyond the club to pay that.

Assuming the numbers quoted here are right.

I was under the impression his basic wage is £10k per week, of which we're paying £2k.

Even so,10k certainly isn't beyond us, especially if McCulloch is removed from the wage bill in the summer. Mind you, there will be a fair few removed from that wage bill as it stands.

Wonder exactly how much Newcastle would expect for him? Think I would still rather a season loan as we'd have a fair chance to sign him at the end of it, and at 24yo the development fee clause would have run out by then.

Would love him to stay as he has been a great addition to an underwhelming team. As said above, I don't think we have any adequate funds to persuade Newcastle to part with him, therefore I agree he will only be here until the end of the season.

I hope I am wrong.

:uk:

Would love him to stay as he has been a great addition to an underwhelming team. As said above, I don't think we have any adequate funds to persuade Newcastle to part with him, therefore I agree he will only be here until the end of the season.

I hope I am wrong.

:uk:

It must be great for the young guys watching Vuckic in training. Miller, Clark and Boyd couldn't trap a bag of cement.

I was under the impression his basic wage is £10k per week, of which we're paying £2k.

Even so,10k certainly isn't beyond us, especially if McCulloch is removed from the wage bill in the summer. Mind you, there will be a fair few removed from that wage bill as it stands.

Wonder exactly how much Newcastle would expect for him? Think I would still rather a season loan as we'd have a fair chance to sign him at the end of it, and at 24yo the development fee clause would have run out by then.

Paul Murray will give Jig another contract on the same dosh.

It must be great for the young guys watching Vuckic in training. Miller, Clark and Boyd couldn't trap a bag of cement.

Totally agree with you, and on that topic, I listened to young Hardie's post match interview, and the advice he received from Boyd was not to do too much uneccessary running about, and just wait for an opportunity to score.

Under normal circumstances and from someone like Walter that would be sound advice, but from someone that lately makes a fucken tree look fast, I think not.