The Booing Of Lee Mcculloch Today

Mcgregor will eventually get it from the Boo Boys as he's simply not good enough either.

Tin hat on, but I've seen it for a long time, whilst others wax lyrical about him. I think he is a bomb scare at CB. Doesn't take responsibility under pressure. Hides too much for my liking. Put in a couple of fine performances on the right, but couldn't sustain it.

If we don't make promotion, can't see us getting much better, because financially we are in dire straights and are we prepared for a long haul to start bedding in youth now, after we have wasted three years when they could have been fully blooded.

We really need promotion to push on and leave this 3 years of baggage behind.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must be honest here, if paying fans are fed up and want to boo him in my book they have every right to, same as those who wanted to cheer for their own reasons. They paid the money to air their views then so be it.

Why Jig is in central defence is a conundrum though, we can all see he holds the line back, we can all see he is too bloody slow, we all suspect his central partner is too shit scared to do anything as they may have to cover him (except Mosh on his "Zidane esq" runs forward) and we can all see he is about as motivational to the players on the park as a cabbage would be. Why is he firstly in that position and secondly in the bloody team?

I said a few weeks ago it might be best for all involved if the bloke getting paid £14K or more a week and getting booed for shite play then he would be better feigning an injury until the end of the season and I still believe it, we are fine without him. In fact for £14K a week I will pretend I have no arms and can't speak English for a year or two if anyone wants to pay to see me week in week out?

Can't say I disgagree will all you have said, but the booing can cause trouble between the fans. I have seen a few stoochies over the glory years when some were booed and ww3 was for breaking out.

Jig needs to get over himself and benched permanently for the good of the team and this time around, not to get promotion would be the worst thing that could happen to us due to our continuing precarious financial state.

People have every right to boo. He is fucking woeful and never a Rangers captain. The amount of goals he has cost us this season is criminal.

I didn't boo but I completely understand those who did. I didn't cheer either,few round me were cheering then looking around shouting abuse at people booing. All a bit cringeworthy.

Lee is shite, get him to fuck.

Not a fan of McCulloch and said so on here, he has been highly rewarded for sub standard displays for the past 3 years and I would have had him nowhere near the team before this season kicked off.

But boo him? We win as a team and lose as a team, We should never boo any individual player.

Any fan who booed him, are not helping and would be better supporting the team as against Hearts any one with a slight injury should be rested as it looks like we have 6 play off ties hopefully to play.

The season begins after the Hearts game as we all new very early on we were in the play offs.

So let's stop this dividing the team and support and get right behind the team and make Ibrox a fortress instead of a ghost town.

The team and club need your support now as much as ever, regardless if we go up or not my two books will be as always renewed,

If we fail to go up, it's not the end of the world but let's sell 35 to 40,000 season tickets and show the club the loyalty and support it deserves.

I for one hope McCulloch is gone by next season, but I would not put it past him scoring a couple of goals in the play offs..

I never read all the posts but I want what's best for Rangers so feckin BOO Jig, gtf. You have lost it so go and don't take your wages anymore or are you just following your pal the Gardiner? Booooooo

Ian Black rightly gets some amount of stick on here,so why is McCulloch exempt?

There are loads of threads on here slagging off McCulloch, I don't know who has said he is exempt. Slagging players off on here is one fhing, booing our own players during a match is quite another.

Sadly I was one of those booing yesterday.

I have sat through a season of watching McCulloch make mistake after mistake.

He has no pace, can't tackle, leads with his arms all the time and can only punt the long ball. In the last few months he even seems to have lost the ability to read the bounce of the ball never mind read the whole game.

Yesterday was an outpouring of frustration at being subjected to another abject performance from our "skipper".

An honest pro he might be but he is finished and whatever his contract says he must know that.

Not proud of yesterday but if you had all sat through what I did you might be as frustrated as I was.

Get a grip he cost us points not for the first time this season. he deserved the wrath of the fans. had it been Mohsni there would have been numerous threads on here berating him.

Jig needs to be dropped and booted out the door, he is finished.

To those saying booing players is not helpful, it must be wonderful to be in total control of your emotions at such a critical point in the season. some of us just need to let off steam.

Ps dont worry about Lee, he had a great night at the post match karaoke

You pays your money you you takes your choice, standards have fell that low that anything goes, some boo, some boycott !

I never understood why we havnt played him upfront the last few years.

He's an experienced forward, who was played in all the lower divisions of English football, so he knows how to play and score at this standard. His shooting is still pretty decent, and he'd have been a far better option than the likes of daly etc

Fuck you boo boys.

There was even a tit at the front of GE1 who threw his scarf on the pitch.

But the steward picked it up and a wee boy got it and looked well chuffed with it.

What i found ironic was that his scarf had 'No Surrender' on it and surrender he did.

Fuck you boo boys.

There was even a tit at the front of GE1 who threw his scarf on the pitch.

But the steward picked it up and a wee boy got it and looked well chuffed with it.

What i found ironic was that his scarf had 'No Surrender' on it and surrender he did.

Seen that absolute twat. His burd was alright tho haha

Can't get my head round some fans applauding him. The guy 2 rows behind me was going mental at people booing telling people they were a disgrace and you can't boo him, he is a captain of Rangers. Then started clapping and shouting yes whenever McCulloch got the ball.

No one had any problem booing a Rangers board doing a terrible job so a player should be no different. Fan power got rid of that board so far power can get McCulloch dropped.

Because the guy behind you grew up with and was taught the traditions of being associated with Glasgow Rangers . That's why he was embarrassed by the actions of idiots like you!

I am not a fan of McCulloch at all but I would never boo a Rangers player. I bet you and everyone else who booed are the type of fans who decided to nip along to the game since its a nice day and won't be there until the next 'big game'

And to be quite honest, Ibrox would be a better place without you!