• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He deserves to be booed.

I detest him.

I want him gone, and if booing helps achieve that then bring it on.

And if you booing him leads to him being distracted and making a mistake that costs us another goal (like in my earlier Konterman example) will you be happy then?

Seriously, you detest him? Get over yourself.

I never understood why we havnt played him upfront the last few years.

He's an experienced forward, who was played in all the lower divisions of English football, so he knows how to play and score at this standard. His shooting is still pretty decent, and he'd have been a far better option than the likes of daly etc

Did you watch the last few months of our time in the bottom division where he was upfront? A spent force whose legs had gone and resorted to the not so sly shove and not so well acted dive as his contribution to the attack.

He has cheated the fans with his performances and puts the team in harms way every time he plays, the number of blunders he has made is beyond comprehension!

Cheated the fans? So you believe he has made errors intentionally and that three managers in a row are complicit in this?

Sadly I was one of those booing yesterday.

I have sat through a season of watching McCulloch make mistake after mistake.

He has no pace, can't tackle, leads with his arms all the time and can only punt the long ball. In the last few months he even seems to have lost the ability to read the bounce of the ball never mind read the whole game.

Yesterday was an outpouring of frustration at being subjected to another abject performance from our "skipper".

An honest pro he might be but he is finished and whatever his contract says he must know that.

Not proud of yesterday but if you had all sat through what I did you might be as frustrated as I was.

I and many others have sat through what you did, watched the same rubbish week after week and didn't feel the need to boo, it was embarassing.

How does it help? His head was already down and he made another mistake which could have cost us dear again.

Who started the booing? The part time supporters in BF1 after giving the team it by singing ' what the fxxxxxg hell is that'. It then grew from there.

I wouldn't boo him personally but I completely understand why people are, times are desperate at Rangers, McCulloch playing is hurting us and causing us to drop points. We've voiced our opinion about this and McCall came out and said "No he's not undroppable" but that seemed to be a load of crap as we kept a clean sheet without him and then the very next game he was drafted back in..

Booing him seems to be the last resort in a desperate attempt to get this guy out of the team, he's shockingly bad.

I doubt it, he comes across as type of guy who needs told he's finished.

He should never have got back in after that red card, McCall can preach all he likes about the captain leading by example but we've yet to see it.

The thing is he will start at Tynecastle even though he's a major problem in that lineup, more questions should be directed at McCall during the press conferences regarding his selection regardless of form.

I said at the time , that it must be difficult for an interim manager to drop the club captain , but Jig's red card had given an opportunity to do so. I think SMcC made a mistake not to take it. May have been because of losing 3 goals at QoS without him , but I think in the long run it would have benefitted all parties had he taken advantage of that situation.

Can't get my head round some fans applauding him. The guy 2 rows behind me was going mental at people booing telling people they were a disgrace and you can't boo him, he is a captain of Rangers. Then started clapping and shouting yes whenever McCulloch got the ball.

No one had any problem booing a Rangers board doing a terrible job so a player should be no different. Fan power got rid of that board so far power can get McCulloch dropped.

You in main stand?