The Booing Of Lee Mcculloch Today

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All this sympathy for McCulloch is unbelievable. He is crap in every position he has played. He should never have been bought in the first instance and why anybody ever thought he should play for us is a mystery. Making him captain was also a mistake. His wages are ridiculous and would pay for at least 2 decent players. The booing has at least achieved something as both McCulloch and McCall now know what many fans think of him. Yesterday was a prime example of why McCall should not get the job after this season.

All this sympathy for McCulloch is unbelievable. He is crap in every position he has played. He should never have been bought in the first instance and why anybody ever thought he should play for us is a mystery. Making him captain was also a mistake. His wages are ridiculous and would pay for at least 2 decent players. The booing has at least achieved something as both McCulloch and McCall now know what many fans think of him. Yesterday was a prime example of why McCall should not get the job after this season.

I was saying give him the job but I'm afraid your right he's just another head nodder and not up to it ! Taxi for the two of them!

Christ, you'd think the word "boo" meant "I hope you drop dead you cunt", we booed him ffs we didnt throw bricks at his weans, its the only way the fans can show their frustration. And Jig is a seasoned professional who shouldnt be affected by it.

The entire team has been booed off at nearly every game this season, why are folk acting surprised at this? Is it because they havent been there all season?

at 72k a monthhe doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinkshe probably cant believe that he is getting away with it

No he probably doesn't give a monkeys just going to see it out and walk into a job somewhere, got a funny feeling he'll end up in the Scotland set up, that would suit him and them !

He's been a joke for years, he should have retired from the playing staff after not being able to play his position, that's what players with class do - realise they can no longer do a job and take it on the chin, McCall is as much to blame here imo - he said he was going to drop underperforming players but true to form McCulloch hasn't put in a performance yet and still gets the chance to show how shite he is week after week - how McCall hasn't managed to spot the most obvious weak link in the team after watching us all season and being in charge for a good few games now is seriously worrying

Lennon was booed by the Celtic fans in the 1st leg of the Uefa Cup semi final against Boavista

Ryan Giggs was booed by the Man Utd fans when he was substituted against Blackburn circa 2002 during a period of shit form

It happens.

I don't agree with booing players. Yes I boo'd at the time of the mistake he made when he lost us the goal but after that it was embarrassing that every time he touched the ball he was boo'd. This is detrimental to players and could have made things much worse.

I was in the family stand and the guy behind me totally lost it. He was booing, swearing , ranting and raving. I was raging cos I was there with my 5 year old grandson and he couldn't understand why someone would act like that toward his super Rangers!

Emotions are obviously running high because it was crucial for us to win but people really need to control themselves.

No matter your thoughts on their selection or even how they are playing during these hours, while a player is on our pitch, wearing our colours .. you do not boo !!

Do you need the definition of supporter written on your ticket, booing your own player is not supporting, not even close !!

Don't think I've ever booed a player, but I don't blame anyone who booed that imposter yesterday. He's a waste of a jersey (as is Miller) and a disaster waiting to happen.

If his contract is renewed at the end of the season, I think many fans will simply not return. Yesterday should be his last game for the team. He's got to be shown the door.

I'm equally massively outraged be it team or player (tu)

That's fair enough but how many times have the team been booed off the park at half and full time over the past couple of years? How many times have people left early, thrown scarves or shouted loads of abuse at the team when we go a couple of goals down? How much discontented heckling has their been aimed at our players - Foster, Law, Black for example?

All things that are comparable to booing IMO but there has been nowhere near the level of outage shown at any of these incidents.

Don't think I've ever booed a player, but I don't blame anyone who booed that imposter yesterday. He's a waste of a jersey (as is Miller) and a disaster waiting to happen.

If his contract is renewed at the end of the season, I think many fans will simply not return. Yesterday should be his last game for the team. He's got to be shown the door.

I shudder to think where we would end up if the noisy minority of our 'support' got their way on stuff like this.