St Club Statement

Bad Robot

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this. It makes up for not thanking loyal ST holders at the same time as they thanked the boycoters.

I am really happy they have done this and its easily one of the most positive things the board have done so far.

Great statement and well done for putting the fans first.

Aye well done, our fans deserve a wee bit recognition from the board, and it's also a GIRFUY to the SPFL, as they will no get as much money from us now!

Good from the club but wait till SPFL come back and say Hibs only had it for 1 game and will try that on with us.

Don't get ahead of yourself - the way we're going, it might only be one game for us!

:lol:

I really value that final line:

Even so, it should be noted that Rangers is not the first Club to allow season ticket holders into the play offs free of additional charge. The SPFL Board gave Hibernian permission to allow their season ticket holders free entry into their play-off match last season therefore setting a precedent.

It's always good to conclude with your strongest argument, thus exposing the crux of the matter.

Well played the board.

Whilst I am speculating here, I really don't think an Ashley/Easdale led board would have let the chance to charge more slip. Then again, they might have been hoping to win fans over had they survived one EGM with others pending.

It's the right decision politically, morally (in terms or repaying ST holders) and increases the chances of a full house, something which should be uncontroversial for any club trying to maximise its chances of success in important matches It also implies that finances aren't quite so dire.