**the Official Queen Of The South Vs Rangers Match Thread**

Gaz52

I agree, says something that we'd be happy with a draw at QOTS these days though

It's not easy to type it out but it's a reflection of the disaster we've been on the pitch the last few seasons and especially this one.

I honestly think we'll be beaten, i just don't trust that team to rise to the occasion but i want to keep some hope.

It's not easy to type it out but it's a reflection of the disaster we've been on the pitch the last few seasons and especially this one.

I honestly think we'll be beaten, i just don't trust that team to rise to the occasion but i want to keep some hope.

It's the fact that Rangers would always rise up to this, but the team on the park is not fitting of the name Rangers.

Let's hope they can step up like we always have though.

Me as well, and in the context of a two legged tie with a home leg to come a draw would be ok.

Not that we've been all that convincing at Ibrox his season either most of the time

It shouldn't matter what time KO is, the BBC web site doesn't have the game listed. They can't claim that they've forgotten about the game as the lower league play-offs are there.

I wonder why the BBC is becoming so bad at giving out news on Rangers? Surely to fizz the love in with lemon and any ex-septic player, as well as the continued snide comments of Nicky Cumbull should create this type of, not mis-information, just no info at all. And when you do get some, it's always negative.

Anyway, on the same negative strain I'm worried about this. Our record is not good against them and it's a one off game which can give them just as much incentive as it could give us. We've really dropped down the ratings quite dramatically since all this shit hit the fan, so it's more a case of live in hope than any sort of planning.

I was at the Falkirk game and that was pitiful.

Best to be negative, so if we do win, there's always a nice surprise and the end of it.

A lot of doom and gloom merchants on this thread I am confident we will win both legs against Queen of the south. The bookies have us favourites for tomorrows game Ladbrookes offering 11 to 4 home win and evens for us to win. Bookies are usually right that's why they make money. We are Rangers we are better than them have a bit of faith Stuart McCall will deliver when the chips are down.

If we turn up and play to half of our ability then we will win but this team have been posted missing all to often this season so it is hard to feel optimistic. If we play like we did for the first 80 minutes against hearts we will be fine. If we play like the last 10 minutes, well....... Lol

I would go 4 1 4 1

Hardie

Walsh, Law, Murdoch and Vuckic

Tin hat on but I would play Jig in between defence and mid (since its apparent he had to play)

I would play Foster, mcgregor, zalukis and Wallace at the back.

What do I know though I'm a woman!!! :lol:

I think we'll win 2-1