***** The Official Rangers V Queen Of The South Thread****

Fecking went teats to the stratosphere there. We started positively and just lacked a bit of composure around the box. Queens have one attempt and score. McCall's biggest half time talk in his career.

We actually played pretty well and should have been atleast 2-0 up before they scored, but honestly you only need to look at the stats and see that (i am pretty sure but correct me if wrong) we don't have a striker who has scored more than 10 goals this season and it is showing in these types of games.

Confident we'll come back and win the match. Were in control of that first half and created quite a few openings. Get one back early in second half then it could open right up and we go on and win comfortably. Here's hoping anyway.

We actually played pretty well and should have been atleast 2-0 up before they scored, but honestly you only need to look at the stats and see that (i am pretty sure but correct me if wrong) we don't have a skriker who has scored more than 10 goals this season and it is showing in these types of games.

It's all the more shocking given they're internationalists playing in the first division.

We actually played pretty well and should have been atleast 2-0 up before they scored, but honestly you only need to look at the stats and see that (i am pretty sure but correct me if wrong) we don't have a skriker who has scored more than 10 goals this season and it is showing in these types of games.

That unfortunately has been the story of more than a few games this season

Nicky Clark is the epitomy of shite, QOS was his level and he only had 1 good season with them .

People wonder why ally didn't play him and templeton? They are as shite players as ally was 'manager'

I'm no a big fan of him either but you must have something about you if you bang in over 40 goals in a season.