Shota Arveladze

wully

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye but for £8.5m in the SPL you'd want a player to be a wee bit more than "decent".

Frightening if true. Over £20m spent on Arveladze and Flo and people wonder how we got into such a mess.

Arveladze was the top scorer in every league he played in before we signed him. Georgia, Turkey and Holland. He was a much better player than he gets credit for.

Arveladze was the top scorer in every league he played in before we signed him. Georgia, Turkey and Holland. He was a much better player than he gets credit for.

Good record everywhere else but still questionable whether his performances in Scotland justified such a price tag. I'll say no.

Good record everywhere else but still questionable whether his performances in Scotland justified such a price tag. I'll say no.

No, the price was never really justified, but as said above... We played him out of position.

Will never forget his celebrations when we won the league in 2003. Still brings a smile to my face. :)

It's fair to question his performances if that price tag is true but he did pay a large lump of that back when he got the winner against Copenhagen to get us in to the Champions League.

No, the price was never really justified, but as said above... We played him out of position.

Will never forget his celebrations when we won the league in 2003. Still brings a smile to my face. :)

His dancing was classic.

Heres him with his brother and daughter http://www.georgianjournal.ge/news/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30036:arveladze-brothers-think-they-can-do-the-twist-not-a-sight-to-be-missed&catid=60&Itemid=80

Aye but for £8.5m in the SPL you'd want a player to be a wee bit more than "decent".

Frightening if true. Over £20m spent on Arveladze and Flo and people wonder how we got into such a mess.

Too be fair, nobody is wondering how we got into this mess, it's been obvious from the start.

I don't believe that tbh, he's prob just trying to make it look like Ajax earned more money than they declared.

If the board don't release a statement tonight clarifying this I'm going to assume it's their fault though.

The current board can't be blamed for this, clearly it was the fault of the previous incumbents. All you guys are the same.