***** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers ****

Rupret

You're a strange one.

We hung on for twenty then were comfy as fuck.

Last 2mins of first half aside.

If you think you go chasing a game at 2-0 then you're off yer tits

This. (tu)

If any1 expected the junkies to go anything but flat out for the first 15-20 minutes then they know fuck all. We weathered it well and have been the better team.

What's been happening gents?

Remember the last ten against QOTS? Remember the last 15 against Hibs at Ibrox?

Imagine that for 25 minutes.

After that the game was pretty even.

Not many clear cut chances made by either team but we've had as much attempts at goal as them.

Edit - Oh and Ricky Foster is playing a blinder.

I'm listening on the radio so can't see what's actually happening but sounds like it's only a matter of time before they get one?

I just worry about what will happen to us if they score. If they were to get a couple of goals it'll be so difficult to then try and change to offensive tactics after being dominated so much?

Not pretty but the Proclaimers sporting wing were always going to start like a runaway train. They had no other option regardless of what the googly eyed one told us.

Now that we have weathered most of the storm they will be questioning whether they have the ability to do it all over again.

We'll have the same again to overcome in the first 10 mins of the 2nd half and,if we come thru that unscathed,they will get desparate and we should be looking to finish them off on the break.

And,a little word of praise for Foster. He is putting in the kind of performance I never thought he was capable of. Much more dangerous than Wallace on the other side. Keep it up,Ricky and you should be able to find a decent team at the end of the season.................

They'll come out flying at the start of the 2nd half again.

If we can get past 20 mins with no goals, I reckon they'll have to go for it big time, we'll nick one on the counter.

They have plenty more possession, but in clear cut chances, there hasn't been many, and we have had as many as them.

We can and will do this :uk:

Yeah which means its play to win, players should be busting a gut.

If this performance is acceptable to you then I dont really know what to say. Its fucking hibs we are playing not barca

It's not but I'd say we're at a fairly similar level to Hibs albeit better. I'm sure Bayern wish they weren't so offensive against Barca or else they might be in the final.

I think it's planned out as expected. Hibs came at us hard. We rode the storm. We've came into the game. We've passed better and arguably created the clearest chances.

Tactics IMO have been fine. However our ball retention, decision making and giving unnecessary fouls have been our biggest downfall.

We're well on our way.