Wallace

Shiels

Murdoch

Law

Vuckic

Clark

Miller

The team picks itself i'd say.

Actually feels good that we now have a regular starting 11 that fans are happy with!

Too many people counting their chickens on here.

We need the same level of performance as with qots and hibs if we are to get through this. Professional, determined and full concentration for the 180 mins.

I believe we have improved enough as a team to get up but certainly not buying into this 3 or 4 goal win on Thursday.......hope I'm wrong though.

We need the same level of performance as with qots and hibs if we are to get through this. Professional, determined and full concentration for the 180 mins.

I believe we have improved enough as a team to get up but certainly not buying into this 3 or 4 goal win on Thursday.......hope I'm wrong though.

I feel the same, I can already tell I'm going to be a nervous wreck. Just pray we can do it but it definitely not a certainty

Far too many acting like it's already in the bag.

This will be a huge test and I just hope we come out of it the winning side.

As long as we go back to the formation last Wednesday, with Big Zal and Mcgreggor at CB. Big Jig back on the bench hopefully. Get Clark back in with Miller up top with Big Vuckic in behind. Law, Murdoch and Shiels in the middle and Wallace and Foster out wide at the back. Cammy was unbelievable on Sunday so fingers crossed if called on then he on form again. WATP ?❤️??❤️?

Hope I'm 100% wrong but I don't think this will be easy.

We've beaten Premier teams and we've been gubbed by Premier teams.

We need to play the game in their penalty box and then it won't matter how dangerous McDonald and the other forward are.

I have a feeling that SMcC will come up with a wee surprise on Thursday - Start for Hardie?

If we get a penalty, who would take it?

It used to be McCulloch but he may not be playing and it's so long since we were awarded one.

I'm trying to work out who will score the first goal.

I'd imagine Miller would take it