Possible Players For Next Season

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking like it yeah. And rumours are that we have them in pre season! A chance to give the wee fucker a hard time!

Apparently it won't be happening now, it was going to be on the weekend of the first round of the Petrofact Cup or whatever it'll be called next season, so the fact we never gained promotion has fucked it.

Looking like it yeah. And rumours are that we have them in pre season! A chance to give the wee fucker a hard time!

Oh god it should be fun on here if that happens. :lol:

Apparently he's a decent young player. I don't know right enough i've only seen him twice.

Oh god it should be fun on here if that happens. :lol:

Apparently he's a decent young player. I don't know right enough i've only seen him twice.

He's had an entire season in the SPL and he's done very little, just like most of that Motherwell team and exactly the reason they found themselves in the play-offs.

He looked good against us because we are absolutely rotten.

Strangely enough, amidst all the drama around him and Mohsni, Erwin is a big bluenose. I knew his dad as a regular at Ibrox.

is Govou available? for keeper young Kelly is pretty decent from what I've seen of him,Sinammon,Walsh,Murdoch and Hardie should be regulars next season too,get these boys blooded and ready for next season,young raw talents with a point to prove,look how it worked at swinecastle,I'd rather see that than another bunch of overpaid journeymen at the twilight of their careers

We need a new GK, as experienced as possible. Allan Mcgreggor is the sort of guy we need to be main keeper with young Kelly as back up. A young(ish) RB, Callum Paterson or Ryan Mcgowan possibly. We should keep Darren Mcgreggor and get as young and as Experienced CB to partner him, Danny Wilson perhaps? Lee Wallace will remain and will be our captain. In midfield we should make Scott Allan a priority to play alongside Andy Murdoch. If at all possible, which I highly doubt it is, we should try and re sign Lewis Macleod. Haris Vuckic should be signed up too. He showed that he would be a quality player, especially if he had a decent team around him. Tom Walsh showed over the last 2 games he has potential and with a run in a good line up he will come on leaps and bounds. Shane Ferguson also showed good potential over last couple of games, considering he was far from match fit. Stevie May would be a class signing up front. I am racking my brains on someone to partner him. A quick nimble striker. I dont like Jason Cumming nor Lee Erwin much but that type of player. Or Marley Watkins.

Mcgreggor

Paterson. Mcgreggor. Wilson. Wallace©

Macleod/Law. Murdoch. Allan

Vuckic

May. Erwin/Cummings

That team would walk the championship.

Nicky Law will remain also i think and in a good team has potential also.