Possible Players For Next Season

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Maguire is a tarrier isn't he? Don't want that dickhead Jason Cummings anywhere near Ibrox.

Scott Allan

Nadir Ciftci

Danny Carmichael

Sone Aluko

Haris Vuckic

That's for starters. Centre halfs, a right back and a goalkeeper is priority also.

We will never sign Maguire and Maguire will never sign for us.

He is a die hard taig who was nicknamed 'Bebo' by Aberdeen fans because he was caught having a go at Ferguson and Hutton seven or eight years ago.

He had one good season for Aberdeen, incredibly made his Scotland debut, before leaving for the bright lights of England... never to be heard of again.

If Weir ends up as part of our coaching staff with Warburton, I bet one of the first players we will go after is Florent Cuvelier.

Weir paid a six figure fee for him when he was at Sheffield Utd and he was seen of one of his big guys, but he's basically been on the fringes of their squad since the day Weir left.

With Warburton having a really attack minded style of play, probably having a modest budget to work and us having no scouting system to speak of, I bet they will take a shot on him in the hope they can develop him into a better player.

Craig mackail smith.

Free agent, shown he can score goals down south and at 31 would be worth couple of years.

If we had any money that Jamie Mackie would be my first but, tenacious and reminds me bit of naismith without being a deserting scab.

I like that Jamie Mackie as well. He battles away. Bit like Kenny Miller/Dirk Kuyt. Grafter.

I don't care if he is with an English Premier League side (although they are crap and will almost certainly go straight down) but I want Ikechi Anya of Watford.

That guy would run rings round any team up here. He is a big Rangers fan too.

He could cost a few bob but surely we aren't so bad we can't consider buying players from friggin' WATFORD! This ISN'T Messi we're talking about.

He would give us the kind of pace we need going forward. Even though we're stuck in the Championship, there is no reason we can't win the quadruple next season as the majority of Premiership teams shouldn't be a threat for us if we spend some money. Doesn't have to be megabucks but if we win the Championship at a canter, it gives us more time to concentrate on winning the Scottish Cup and getting European football for the following season.

I'll be honest and say I don't really want to us to buy many players from Scotland, maybe Scott Allan as an exception.

Knowing our luck though, Anya and Allan will be wearing green and white horizontal stripes rather than blue next season... I bloody hope not though!

I don't care if he is with an English Premier League side (although they are crap and will almost certainly go straight down) but I want Ikechi Anya of Watford.

That guy would run rings round any team up here. He is a big Rangers fan too.

He could cost a few bob but surely we aren't so bad we can't consider buying players from friggin' WATFORD! This ISN'T Messi we're talking about.

He would give us the kind of pace we need going forward. Even though we're stuck in the Championship, there is no reason we can't win the quadruple next season as the majority of Premiership teams shouldn't be a threat for us if we spend some money. Doesn't have to be megabucks but if we win the Championship at a canter, it gives us more time to concentrate on winning the Scottish Cup and getting European football for the following season.

I'll be honest and say I don't really want to us to buy many players from Scotland, maybe Scott Allan as an exception.

Knowing our luck though, Anya and Allan will be wearing green and white horizontal stripes rather than blue next season... I bloody hope not though!

Anya. From Watford? Anya, from friggin Watford, who have just been promoted to the EPL?

Anya from Watford (who have just been promoted to the EPL), would leave them to come to the Scottish Championship?

Tuned to the moon mate! :lol:

Scott Allan

Marley Watkins

Stevie May

Alex Pritchard

Andre Gray

Harlee Deen

Last 3 are from Brentford so that's if Warburton is the manager :lol: Doubt we'd get them in the Championship anyway.

Should have also signed Graeme Shinnie before the sheep got him. Would have good enough to replace Wallace.