Ricky Foster

UnionMen

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, just have a wee look here:

https://youtu.be/-JLuEk5TVZ4?t=8m14s

That more or less sums up why i don't like him. Your post though... what a zoomer, I don't like him cause he has a beard.... fuckin heard it all now.

OK so we have established that you are not beardist... Good to know... But you have shown what exactly? A misplaced pass? Not exactly crime of the century is it. Dislike the man, by all means, but to claim that he is the worst player we have ever had is just nonsense. If you said something like fair play he put in a bit of effort but he's not rangers class, we could easily have agreed with you. The weight of evidence that others have posted refute your claim. Daniel Prodan didn't even kick a ball for us, broadfoot was incredibly limited in his ability and konterman was a total bombscare. You sir, are deluded and ridiculous in equal measure.

OK so we have established that you are not beardist... Good to know... But you have shown what exactly? A misplaced pass? Not exactly crime of the century is it. Dislike the man, by all means, but to claim that he is the worst player we have ever had is just nonsense. If you said something like fair play he put in a bit of effort but he's not rangers class, we could easily have agreed with you. The weight of evidence that others have posted refute your claim. Daniel Prodan didn't even kick a ball for us, broadfoot was incredibly limited in his ability and konterman was a total bombscare. You sir, are deluded and ridiculous in equal measure.

You seriously claiming Broadfoot was worse than Foster!?

If you don't see what's wrong with Fosters play in the 3rd Motherwell goal you know sweet fa about football. Maybe you'd prefer to see Foster falling over his own feet when Hibs routed us 4-0?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmNHkeS4LNE

Goal 1: Cost us possession and left us open to the break because his throw went straight to a hibs player. Clue for you; when your right back gives the ball away in opposition half, your left open. Stands and watches the cross come in.

Goal 2: ball in to the back post, where's our right back? You'd need a compass and a map to find him.

Goal 3... well, what can you say, schoolboy stuf, caught squared up, falls on his arse, embarrassing.

Goal 4... makes same mistake again, ball watching has him caught underneath it.

Arses handed to us by Hibs, 4-0, and Foster was the main culprit for all 4 goals. A half-decent RB we wouldn't have conceded and of those.

If you're going to slag Foster for that match, then at least credit him where due; he was easily our best player against Hibs in the second leg of the playoffs and had an immense game. Inconsistent, yes, and certainly not overly gifted, but miles away from our worst ever.

If you're going to slag Foster for that match, then at least credit him where due; he was easily our best player against Hibs in the second leg of the playoffs and had an immense game. Inconsistent, yes, and certainly not overly gifted, but miles away from our worst ever.

That was the one of the 2 games he played well for us, the other was the cup game against Killie. Apart from that he was consistently dire and damaging with his failure to make simple passes and horrific positioning.

You seriously claiming Broadfoot was worse than Foster!?

If you don't see what's wrong with Fosters play in the 3rd Motherwell goal you know sweet fa about football. Maybe you'd prefer to see Foster falling over his own feet when Hibs routed us 4-0?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmNHkeS4LNE

Goal 1: Cost us possession and left us open to the break because his throw went straight to a hibs player. Clue for you; when your right back gives the ball away in opposition half, your left open. Stands and watches the cross come in.

Goal 2: ball in to the back post, where's our right back? You'd need a compass and a map to find him.

Goal 3... well, what can you say, schoolboy stuf, caught squared up, falls on his arse, embarrassing.

Goal 4... makes same mistake again, ball watching has him caught underneath it.

Arses handed to us by Hibs, 4-0, and Foster was the main culprit for all 4 goals. A half-decent RB we wouldn't have conceded and of those.

Broadfoot was injured by an egg he cooked in a microwave! For the sake of sanity give it up. Foster was not the reason we lost 4 0 to hibs, the fact that the side was set up by Mcdowel and

We're completely out played out thought and out performed it's that simple.

To single out one player as the culprit for that defeat is contemptible.

In doing so suggests that there were positives to be taken from other players performances on the day. We known this is not the case. Hibs did not beat us that day they systematically dismantled us and in short order because the players, collectively, did not do their job. All were equally culpable and all were equally shite.

Broadfoot was injured by an egg he cooked in a microwave! For the sake of sanity give it up. Foster was not the reason we lost 4 0 to hibs, the fact that the side was set up by Mcdowel and

We're completely out played out thought and out performed it's that simple.

To single out one player as the culprit for that defeat is contemptible.

In doing so suggests that there were positives to be taken from other players performances on the day. We known this is not the case. Hibs did not beat us that day they systematically dismantled us and in short order because the players, collectively, did not do their job. All were equally culpable and all were equally shite.

No, Foster was culpable for all 4 goals. A right back capable of taking a throw in or pressuring a cross would not have seen us go 1 goal down. A right back aware of his positioning when the far post cross came in would not have seen us go 2 down. A right back capable of basic footing and positioning would have simply intercepted that pass for goal 3 and a Right back capable of holding a position & marking a man without ball watching would not have conceded goal 4.

I'm amazed at what anyone sees in Foster, maybe your average fan just sees a guy covering alot of ground and thinks that equals a good footballing performance.

No, Foster was culpable for all 4 goals. A right back capable of taking a throw in or pressuring a cross would not have seen us go 1 goal down. A right back aware of his positioning when the far post cross came in would not have seen us go 2 down. A right back capable of basic footing and positioning would have simply intercepted that pass for goal 3 and a Right back capable of holding a position & marking a man without ball watching would not have conceded goal 4.

I'm amazed at what anyone sees in Foster, maybe your average fan just sees a guy covering alot of ground and thinks that equals a good footballing performance.

So at no point in the game was the other defenders at fault or the midfield for that matter? How about the keeper, did he play a blinder? I never said that foster was not at fault for the goals, I said that you labeling him as our worst ever play is wrong... We have had far far worse players that him, I also stated that he was nothing more than a journeyman player. Now I could point out that other players in far bigger games cost goals that put us out of Europe, amouroso playing the ball across the 18 yard box against Monaco being one... But that is just one of several times. The fact is that the guy came in and did a job for us to the best of his ability, limited as it may have been. There are a number of fans that don't like the guy because he voted yes in the referendum, and there are a number who don't like him because he played for Aberdeen.. And that fine, as far as I'm concerned he played for us and that's all that counts. Whatever he did before and after his time at Ibrox doesn't matter.

Good fucking riddance you cunt. Enjoy the title of Worst Ever Player to Wear the Shirt.

PS defenders should never pass across the face of their own goal, hopefully that advice will stand you in good stead at whatever junior team you end up at, although I wouldn't even sign you at Sunday League level.

Total nonsense. We all know why you hate him, just come out and say it.

That greek guy Ally brought in was worse. Ian Black was up there aswell.

Anyone else remember Nuno Capucho?

Unfortunately I remember him all too well.... I have made no secret of my dislike of Ian black, the fact that this fraud of a man got to wear our hallowed colours that players of the status of Laudrup, Greig, Cooper and Jardine wire with distinction makes me physically sick.

Sandaza was fired for less that this abomination. Still he's gone now and hopefully we'll not see his like again.