Its Time Mccoist Faced The Music

Reading another thread it saddened me to see a Club legend on the receiving end of such abuse. While AMcC is perfectly and legally entitled to his pay he knew fine well the perilous state of the clubs finances.And what of Charles Green..the man who handed a rookie manager such a bumper contract?

It is time Ally McCoist came out and tell the fans wtf is going on with him ad why he continues to financially rape a club he professes to love.

Until that day your reputation and club legend status is going downhill fast with your continued silence.

Do you realise that the fans who once adored you and sang your praises now revile you?

It is time to tell all...your time as manager and the reason why you continually fuck over the fans who paid your wages?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green didn't hand him a bumper contract, David Murray did. Green needed MCoist to front for him, although, i think he knew McCoist was a honking manager.

Green keeping McCoist was a no brainer;

1. Even if he's shite, we'll still get promoted from Div 3 simply by keeping some of the first team from the SPL & buying better players.

2. McCoist at the time was a hero, Green as an outsider, he needed the fans on board with his takeover, so he needed McCoist on board wit him.

Also it seems that McCoist was on a 1-year rolling contract.

We should have never have renewed it after getting out Div 3, was clear to most bar die-hard McCoist fans he wasn't the man.

Green didn't hand him a bumper contract, David Murray did. Green needed MCoist to front for him, although, i think he knew McCoist was a honking manager.

Green keeping McCoist was a no brainer;

1. Even if he's shite, we'll still get promoted from Div 3 simply by keeping some of the first team from the SPL & buying better players.

2. McCoist at the time was a hero, Green as an outsider, he needed the fans on board with his takeover, so he needed McCoist on board wit him.

Also it seems that McCoist was on a 1-year rolling contract.

We should have never have renewed it after getting out Div 3, was clear to most bar die-hard McCoist fans he wasn't the man.

Ally McCoist is a clever man....im sure he realised CG was using him as a patsy and I always suspected he was an inside man for DK

Reading another thread it saddened me to see a Club legend on the receiving end of such abuse. While AMcC is perfectly and legally entitled to his pay he knew fine well the perilous state of the clubs finances.And what of Charles Green..the man who handed a rookie manager such a bumper contract?

It is time Ally McCoist came out and tell the fans wtf is going on with him ad why he continues to financially rape a club he professes to love.

Until that day your reputation and club legend status is going downhill fast with your continued silence.

Do you realise that the fans who once adored you and sang your praises now revile you?

It is time to tell all...your time as manager and the reason why you continually fuck over the fans who paid your wages?

We sure as hell needed another thread to discuss this! Haters hate - it's the way some supporters are!

Who really cares now? There is nothing he can possibly say now that will get anyone back onside. His actions have done all the talking for him. He's finished at Rangers.

Your probably right mate but I still see a massive curveball coming when his contract is over.Feelings are sensitive regards his position and legacy .You can't argue with anyone who is livid beyond contempt for the man .I sincerely hope their is one last twist in the Mccoist saga