Holiday Pay?

eosmhdo

Well the king spiv is still taking a wage so I suppose they all look to the man who signed them and think if it's good enough for him then....

Exactly right mate. Has anyone heard anything about mccoist or if he actually intends to stop stealing a wage??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's brilliant! :lol::clap:

The Doc might have been a bead rattler, but he was a funny cunt, mate! :D I first met Docherty during the era of John Greig and he used to love giving me pelters about being a Rangers man and I had to try hard giving it back to him with interest, because to be honest, we weren't very good in those days, but I got my revenge one night when we were having a few beers in the pub we frequented when Docherty asked if I had any promising players that he could look at for Sydney Olympic who he was about to coach. I said that 2 of them were sitting right beside him, but I had a youngster who could go a long way with some hard work and a bit of luck.

The look on the face of Docherty was pure gold when I told him my player was named Lawrie Brown. Anybody who knows the story why the Doc got sacked as Manchester United manager will get a chuckle from this story :lol::pipe:

Haha brilliant

Mental to think that's what players got paid then

I think it's more to the point it's mental what players get now. Back then it roughly equated that a footballer got double what a tradesman got per week and now some of these fuckers get more a week than a tradesman gets in a year or more.

They'd have had their holidays if they'd won the league. I am a little bothered by the lack of a formal letter thanking and releasing them, but I am sure their agents informed them precisely of the situation. They may well be entitled to 35 days holiday, but this bunch had 35 days at work.

Great, another excuse for the mock offended on here.

There are some who will slate any player or staff member, former or current, for taking a wage or doing something as trivial as going for a pint with their mates or a meal with their family.

Folk that say that people, like Jig for example, never gave a fuck about the Club because he earned a lot while playing for us.

Any time someone gets praised for any action, past or present, someone will pipe up "aye but look at the wages hes on" or some shit like that.

Folk, especially on here, will find something negative in every single story about the Club. Even when the Club gave a 100 year old ST holder his ticket for free folk were moaning about it.

What a sad, pathetic outlook on life this lot has. Cant even enjoy supporting their Club any more. I Honestly dont see why these people even bother coming on here or going to the games because clearly they get no joy from supporting Rangers. Bunch of sad acts if you ask me.

Great, another excuse for the mock offended on here.

There are some who will slate any player or staff member, former or current, for taking a wage or doing something as trivial as going for a pint with their mates or a meal with their family.

Folk that say that people, like Jig for example, never gave a fuck about the Club because he earned a lot while playing for us.

Any time someone gets praised for any action, past or present, someone will pipe up "aye but look at the wages hes on" or some shit like that.

Folk, especially on here, will find something negative in every single story about the Club. Even when the Club gave a 100 year old ST holder his ticket for free folk were moaning about it.

What a sad, pathetic outlook on life this lot has. Cant even enjoy supporting their Club any more. I Honestly dont see why these people even bother coming on here or going to the games because clearly they get no joy from supporting Rangers. Bunch of sad acts if you ask me.

Have a chug mate, you might feel better for it.

The cunts last played on 31st May in their fantastic performance against Motherwell, they were paid up to 30th June when their over inflated contracts expired, that's 30 days doing fuck all for a start. This shouldn't be a surprise with these greedy mercenary cunts, that's why they failed misersbly , it was only about money. Be interesting to see if any of the group have been here before and how many supposedly love the Club enough to screw it again.

It's on the STV site as well

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/1323981-ex-rangers-players-make-unprecedented-claim-for-outstanding-holiday-pay/

Apparently this is the first time a player has demanded such a payment. Typical, first to get fucked by the authorities that are meant to help the clubs, now the players want to make us a first by coughing up for shite performances.

They are entitled to 35 days paid holiday per year. The only question I can think of is to do with the tax year, which ends and starts around the 5th April. They were still playing then, or at least pretending to play, so it all comes down to whether last years holiday money was for the season past, or are they entitled to a new years holiday money.

I'm sure the lawyers will never be out of work when Rangers are about.

The List of ex players and staff who will get abuse if they ever have the brass neck to walk back into Ibrox just seems to get BIGGER everyday...at the same time though. Did King and Murray really think that these guys would just accept being punted without spitting oot the dummy??

This is yet another example of just what "Playing For The Jersey" means to the modern Footballer...

Their greed has no bounds. Talk about takin the piss. Mercenaries one and all. So far detached from reality,paid a fortune,whereas most of us put our hard-earned cash into the club. Only for these cunts to get their noses even deeper in the trough?

It's on the STV site as well

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/1323981-ex-rangers-players-make-unprecedented-claim-for-outstanding-holiday-pay/

Apparently this is the first time a player has demanded such a payment. Typical, first to get fucked by the authorities that are meant to help the clubs, now the players want to make us a first by coughing up for shite performances.

They are entitled to 35 days paid holiday per year. The only question I can think of is to do with the tax year, which ends and starts around the 5th April. They were still playing then, or at least pretending to play, so it all comes down to whether last years holiday money was for the season past, or are they entitled to a new years holiday money.

I'm sure the lawyers will never be out of work when Rangers are about.

As was pointed out earlier, the last game was 31st May, and they were paid up to 30th June so if they are intact entitled to 35 days holiday pay (absolute joke anyway) surely the club could argue they have already had 30 days of it right there.

As was pointed out earlier, the last game was 31st May, and they were paid up to 30th June so if they are intact entitled to 35 days holiday pay (absolute joke anyway) surely the club could argue they have already had 30 days of it right there.

I probably didn't read that bit. I usually read all the thread, but I was hurrying. It seems by what you've said that they have indeed been more than compensated for, but this is where the lawyers will try to gain some ground as I'm sure they'd say that was 'contract' time, or whatever.

I don't know the answer, but I do know they've got a brass neck, especially with their rotten performances last season, and for a while before that in fact.

They had contracts and if that included 35 days holiday and they have not been able to take any holidays, then they deserve the money. The club need to communicate as to why they contest this - if they actually are contesting it.

As much as the idea of paying these jokers any more, much like Ally if it is in their contracts they are entitled to it and there isn't much the club can do about it.

I can understand why they are chasing it too, as it is unlikely any of them will ever be on such generous contracts again. I'd say most of them will have at least halved their salaries at new clubs.

I heard that under the fallen legend they had Thursdays off. If that's the case these greedy cunts might owe us money n as I said paid up to 30th of June wile doing fuck all.

I seen the sports science guy on saying he monitors players, weight, body mass and fat levels on the club website. I'd pay money to see his reports on Boyd, skelator when he signed his contract n barba papa at the end of the season. Its time the contracts were a two way thing maybe including fitness levels ect, surely it should be a professional athelete's wages should be dependent on their fitness.