Another Reason To Hate James Mcclean If You Needed One..

Gaz52

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let yourself down with that comment about Ireland, OP. :anguish: 99% of a whole population have been abused?

Made yourself out to be a stereotype and just as bad, if not worse, than the obvious shit-stirrer McClean.

Not really the kind of thing I usually see from yourself.

I should also point out that he was born in Northern Ireland. Have they all been abused too?

Not that I am in any way supportive of that prick MacLean but you do know that West Brom are an established English Premier League side?

When he broke on to the scene people were saying he'd be Champions League quality.

So Kiernan who was born in England and grew up there went to see a Champions League tie involving Barcelona just 3 hours up the road from him with a boy who was in the same team as him.

That's what I've read into that, wee shit stirring fenian bastard.

(tu)

Let yourself down with that comment about Ireland, OP. :anguish: 99% of a whole population have been abused?

Made yourself out to be a stereotype and just as bad, if not worse, than the obvious shit-stirrer McClean.

I should also point out that he was born in Northern Ireland. Have they all been abused too?

Gies peace

I'd forget this guy even existed if it wasn't for threads on Rangers forums

Nobody would know he existed if he didn't keep himself in the public eye by being an Internet trolling twat or refusing to wear a poppy. Utter dog shite footballer who doesn't seem to be popular with any set of fans (including those of the clubs he's played for) other than the taigs. He's destined to end up there one day, he'll fit right in.

For fucks sake :lol:

If we could have got someone as good as Neil who didn't support them i would have went for the other guy.

Aye, of course. That goes without saying.

But most pro footballers are exactly that - professional. Neil McCann and Kenny Dalglish both had connections to the other side, Kenny Dalglish being a Rangers supporter.

Both became hero's at the "wrong" team. Pro footballers aren't the same as us. They grew up in a different environment.

Aye, of course. That goes without saying.

But most pro footballers are exactly that - professional. Neil McCann and Kenny Dalglish both had connections to the other side, Kenny Dalglish being a Rangers supporter.

Both became hero's at the "wrong" team. Pro footballers aren't the same as us. They grew up in a different environment.

I agree with you your point about them being professional but given the choice i would sign pretty much any one other than a supporter of THEM