Ryan Hardie Moved To First Team

AlBear.

I was talking to one of the Rangers training coaches yesterday (a mate) and he said he's ready to step up. He said a few of the boys are good players and will be the future for the club.

Upper body strength and just game experience is all he lacks from what I was told (tu)

Comes from one line from Durrant saying Hardie has been moved upto the first team and is now looking for a replacement striker for him for the 20s. I am sure our fans would love a home grown hero to worship for years to come and one that bangs in the goals is even better!

Like Alistair.......?

Excellent news.

A lot of people saying we need two strikers but I'm assuming this will put that to bed.

A new signing alongside Miller & Hardie should be enough considering Warburton only plays with one central striker and that's without even considering what Clark & Gallaghers futures will be.

Good to see a young lad coming into the first team squad.

However it may also indicate that we wont be signing any strikers in the near future.

If he does have the good fortune to occasionally start a game for Rangers, hopefully he won't suffer the all to usual vilification from the brain dead.

McCall brought him into the first team squad, good luck to the guy let's hope MW plays youth if they are good enough not like the Walter/Ally outlook to "protect" them. Mess I has been in the barca team since he was 17 and is the most kicked player in the world, he managed without protection.

Well done to the lad. From what I've seen he scores what some may call goalscorers goals (jammy goals) or instinctive goals similar to ally, fowler or solskjaer. Wouldn't want the expectations of him being to high though as he seems the type of player that will get a goal or 2 given chances are created.

Good luck to the lad, hopefully he carries his youth goal scoring record into the first team.

McCall brought him into the first team squad, good luck to the guy let's hope MW plays youth if they are good enough not like the Walter/Ally outlook to "protect" them. Mess I has been in the barca team since he was 17 and is the most kicked player in the world, he managed without protection.

Always something I've admired about Messi as well as Aguero, for the amount of kicks they take in a game they rarely seem to go down, they just bounce off challenges.

Must be something in the Argentine water.

Good luck to the lad, hopefully he carries his youth goal scoring record into the first team.

Always something I've admired about Messi as well as Aguero, for the amount of kicks they take in a game they rarely seem to go down, they just bounce off challenges.

Must be something in the Argentine water.

I Wish it was in the Chilean water for Seb rosental