*** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers Match Thread ***

Essandoh

Its the only thing i slightly disagree with that hes said or did so far. Im not wanting to sound negative towards the guy because ive been very impressed with him so far, infact im buzzing for the season, but the season doesnt start when the league kicks off, it rarely has for Rangers. In potentially two years time, our most important games could be before the league has started. So hes sort of wrong on that. I take the point though regarding this season, but he said "always starts". Thats wrong imo.

Cant wait for kick off. I expect us to raise a few eyebrows today. Mon the gers

Aye - agreed - halftime and I thought we were out played for 30 min - but as you say still early days but 2 good goals - now move on!

Hibs have put a defender in midfield to stop our passing style, they've gone for containment and counter attacking rather than play football themselves. That being said our wingers need to come more and attribute more in the game and we should rip them to shred, wide play will sort this out

I'd have Temps and McKay swap wings for the second half. Neither are getting much change out of their fullback, and I'd rather have Templeton run at Hanlon (Who is having a fucking howler), than run directly into Gray for the 40th time.