Just Noticed On Our Uefa Page.

Bristoe1872

Apologies if this thread annoys some of my fellow bluenoses,as of course we all know the UEFA stance on our club,however one of the persistant comfort blankets I see used by the trash is the old "bit UEFA last match St Johnstone n that pyoor deed n that". (We know that UEFA don't report on lower league matches but it was a crumb they loved hanging grimly on to). Well that comfort blanket has been ripped asunder. Last match Sun 08 Feb 2015 v Raith Rovers. Again apologies if this bores some folk on here but I'm one of those twisted individuals who love causing the soap avoiders sleepless nights and much heartache by destroying the wee fantasy world they inhabit.

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/domestic/

Apologies if this thread annoys some of my fellow bluenoses,as of course we all know the UEFA stance on our club,however one of the persistant comfort blankets I see used by the trash is the old "bit UEFA last match St Johnstone n that pyoor deed n that". (We know that UEFA don't report on lower league matches but it was a crumb they loved hanging grimly on to). Well that comfort blanket has been ripped asunder. Last match Sun 08 Feb 2015 v Raith Rovers. Again apologies if this bores some folk on here but I'm one of those twisted individuals who love causing the soap avoiders sleepless nights and much heartache by destroying the wee fantasy world they inhabit.

K

I get your point mate it is showing our results from the past few seasons in the SC, as this is the countries main cup competition and on the page that has ours club as the one it has always been.

It is even further proof (if needed) that we are one and the same but the Shettlesobs have had enough proof thrown and th and some continue to "believe" otherwise, fuck them they don't matter.

I get your point mate it is showing our results from the past few seasons in the SC, as this is the countries main cup competition and on the page that has ours club as the one it has always been.

It is even further proof (if needed) that we are one and the same but the Shettlesobs have had enough proof thrown and th and some continue to "believe" otherwise, fuck them they don't matter.

Understand and agree completely mate,however iv'e seen the St Johnstone "point" so many times that I don't think it hurts to kill off that wee fantasy. And like I said,i do enjoy their pain :D

Understand and agree completely mate,however iv'e seen the St Johnstone "point" so many times that I don't think it hurts to kill off that wee fantasy. And like I said,i do enjoy their pain :D

The thing is most of them know but choose not to "believe" it. They either think they are winding us up of they cannot handle the reality.

Well, on the same page they still record our last top tier position in 2011/12. We expect that to be updated next season.

They are also still calculating our five year rolling coefficient - including 2011/12

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/index.html